I'm a wheelchair girl

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
lolliepop
Site Admin

I'm a wheelchair girl

Post by lolliepop »

Hello everybody

I'm a young girl in a wheelchair. I have a big body but a big heart too.
I like to masturbate more than I like having sex.
I haven't had sex in almost two years now. But I masturbate every day.
I especially like to masturbate in places where there is a risk of getting caught.
Dressing rooms in stores are my favorite. And outside too.
I fantasize about getting caught but I don't really want to be caught for real.
I'm new to sex chat sites online.
You can write to me and tell me what your thoughts are now if you are masturbating.
Or tell me in a short story what you would do together with me.
I will write you back when I am masturbating.
winabi
Site Admin

Re: I'm a wheelchair girl

Post by winabi »

Welcome!

I'm new here but just had to reply. I fantasize about getting caught too. I haven't done anything in a dressing room but totally should. I like doing it outside. Nice to read someone else having the same desire.
semperfi196269
Site Admin

Post by semperfi196269 »

Hello,
I to like to masterbate in public bathrooms, I'm a Male 56, I love to cum in bathrooms, one time a guy was peeking through the door stall crack. So I spread my legs so he can see my nice 6 inch shaved cock and came all on my cock. After I came I let him in the stall and he sucked me off, I was excited to do that
semperfi196269
Site Admin

Post by semperfi196269 »

Hi wheelchair girl, I'm masterbateing right now, I have a hairtie wrapped around my cock and bells, which are smoothly shaven. I'm thinking about you in your chair, I am ducking on your titties and fingering your pussy. Then you stuff my cock in your mouth and you suck me until I'm about to cum. But then you stop and I have to eat your pussy and stick my cock deep inside you. We both cum and I lick all the cum from your pussy,( live time right now I have lots of precum on my cock. )Back to you, So you lick all the fun from my cock and we both say see ya until we do it again. Now I'm going to make myself cum and then eat it, pretending that it came from your pussy
airrad
Site Admin

Post by airrad »

I'm not in a wheelchair although I do have Cerebral Palsy and never had sex, I do masturbate a lot and never had a relationship, despite trying to give up masturbation loads of times it seems like I can't. The closest I get to a relationship sadly is Skype or Kik