Newbie babygirl

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
phoenixrising96
Site Admin

Newbie babygirl

Post by phoenixrising96 »

Hiya. I joined last year but quickly forgot about this site. I say I'm bi curious because I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 16 and we weren't sexual, but I find myself drawn more towards the female form these days. That said, I still appreciate a good dick (though none will replace my Daddy's). Looking for your stories to get me going so I can take care of myself while I'm away from my dom.

Brand new to the ddlg scene, so if you have any tips on how I can be a good (bad) girl, I'm sure my Daddy would appreciate it. ;)

needchanged
Site Admin

Re: Newbie babygirl

Post by needchanged »

Hi baby girl. I am guessing if you were in your play room and you found the pleasure of your hand under your skirt pulling the gusset of your little girl panties aside with a couple fingers with your other hand slipped up into your coochie. Daddy would be pleased to catch you like that. Another thing daddy may like but you may get a spanking for is if daddy caught you in the bathroom just after you had completely wet your panties all over the floor. Very naughty. You may even end up in a diaper. Have fun.
istroke247
Site Admin

Post by istroke247 »

Hey, hit me up for a chat if you like
lkhavasutrev

Post by lkhavasutrev »

mmm hot hi good morning love to chat