Hi I'm an anonymous guy

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
anon2imp
Site Admin

Hi I'm an anonymous guy

Post by anon2imp »

So I'll probably just stick to writing and reading stories after this but...
Hi I'm an anonymous guy. I grew up pretty innocent (and still am) so in my late teens / early adult I've been learning a lot about masturbation experiences. Mostly cause I don't know what I want to do with sex yet personally besides masturbate. But I've done my research and I'm curious about how everyone uses their bodies. I've masturbated a lot and have a lot to say. I like to talk about it, but can't exactly talk to anyone about it without being anonymous.
How safe of a place is this for me to post my experiences and discover others' findings with no strings attached?
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Hi I'm an anonymous guy

Post by socalstrokn »

This site is pretty friendly and respectful. Be open and honest in asking your questions and you will find most will respond in kind. You can remain anonymous if that makes you more comfortable. It really is a good site to learn and enjoy what is completely natural.
Mickyy

Re: Hi I'm an anonymous guy

Post by Mickyy »

It is a pretty good place, safe secure and a lot of friendly, knowledgable people.
As a moderator here I try to keep the spam to a minimum, as well as nip any disputes in the bud (very rare). Make a few posts, ask a few questions and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.