Cam-2-Cam - some questions

Casual and fun topics or questions
nylonlover66
Site Admin

Cam-2-Cam - some questions

Post by nylonlover66 »

Hi everyone,

I'm becoming increasingly interested in the idea of trying a cam-2-cam jerk off session with any likeminded people here on SoloTouch. I've never had cam sex with anyone before, but am intrigued (& totally frightened) by the idea.

My first question, to those of you who do cam, is which websites do you use? I don't want to even consider using Skype or anything like that, and would only do this if it was super anonymous (I'm not sure I would even show my face). I know there are websites out there, but not sure which work best/easiest?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to use a smartphone as a webcam? The reason I ask is that the built in camera on my desktop computer (where I sit when I masturbate) is set to focus on my face. I'd rather set a camera to focus on my cock - for obvious reasons :-)! There isn't an option for me to buy a webcam as it would arouse too many suspicions, so wondered if it's possible to use the phone.

Anyway, thanks for any answers & keep on wanking!
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Cam-2-Cam - some questions

Post by jemstone »

I cam regularly on Chaturbate and even wrote a story here about a typical session. I am as addicted to edging and chatting on cam as I am to edging itself, so I recommend the experience. I have an external cam connected to my laptop (USB connection) and place it on the edge of the table where I sit. The cam shows just my genitals. I will use the built-in cam on the laptop when I am in a password-protected session-- I have to really know and trust the person on the other end. I don't know for sure but in my experience some CB (Chaturbate) friends who watch me on their Smartphone cannot both watch and broadcast at the same time. I would recommend staying with your computer and getting the remote cam. I bring out the cam only when I am going to broadcast, and I put it away at all other times. So you might be able to get and use the cam with no suspicion.
racerx336785
Site Admin

Post by racerx336785 »

What are some cam 2 cam sights for men and women anonymously. Dont want to show my face but would love to have a mutual masturbation session
missouriman
Site Admin

Post by missouriman »

If you have an iPhone we can use FaceTime. Also KIK provides a video/video feature too.
biggee
Site Admin

Post by biggee »

Chaturbate is 100% anonymous
Even the connections are random
johanahot
Site Admin

Post by johanahot »

Hi all. I agree with all the opinions that I see here. Chaturbate is one of the best places to have sex with people through webcam it is very well known all over the world and it is very successful. Another very good webcam site is chatroulette, on this page you can meet people from all over the world very bizarre and if you are lucky you can have free sex
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

Hi all - I used to use chaturbate - now I concentrate on using Skype with my iPhone...
A few weeks ago this guy contacted me after searching usernames having nude or naked in them -

I ended up having a great cam session with him doing anything (almost) I asked him to do - he has a problem with his set up so he can’t see you and doesn’t know is you’re male or female - unless your username gives the game away!!!

He’s looking for other cammers - give it a go - his username is live:armylads

If you can and take pics why not post them here!!!!!
sexolecom
Site Admin

Post by sexolecom »

That newbie uncle! buy a good webcam if you are going to practice sex and masturbate with content that I find on the Internet, with your mobile phone camera you could also but maybe in a moment of ecstasy your hand escapes and focuses your face in the foreground XD , I recommend you visit this website sexole.com in which you can page as many times as you want, with models for all tastes and with total discretion