Your "default" technique

Casual and fun topics or questions
maturebator
Site Admin

Your "default" technique

Post by maturebator »

Just curious if anyone else out there has experienced this:

When I sit down to masturbate, a majority of the time I start out using the very first technique I was shown way back in the beginning. ("pencil grip;" thumb atop and index finger below, the other fingers curled-in). Of course, I always mix it up with other manual techniques and often finish-off with more of a full-fist, working intensely just below the glans.

But I just wondered if others also seemed fond of the very first technique they ever learned?
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Re: Your "default" technique

Post by mushroomhead »

This is strange but funny at the same time. I will never forget my first time. Let me preface this by saying that back when I was 12, in the 70's, if you even talked about jacking off or beating your meat, or anything of the such, you were considered as gay and no one would have anything to do with you. At the age of 12, I got my first boner, at least as far as I can remember. I was going to bed and in my pajamas. As I lay there, for some reason I dont know why, I got a boner, and when I turned to get into a more comfortable position for sleep, my boner in my pj's rubbed against the mattress. When that happened, I thought how good it felt, and so I started to rubb against the mattress just for a few times. I was amazed. It felt soooo good. So then I decided to release the hound ( as it were, lol) and I rubbed my boner against the still cool sheet I was laying on. OH MY GOD, this felt amazing. I kept going and then all of a sudden, I felt like I had to pee, right there and then. I was so dissapointed and I stopped, but the feeling didnt, and I blew my load.

NOW, I had no idea what just happened. I thought I was going to pee, but no pee ever felt like that. I got up, turned on my light, and looked at my bed. I saw a puddle of white fluid. I smelled it. It had a funny smell. I touched it, it was slimy and sticky. I finally came to the realization that it was sperm, cum, or whatever. Yeah, I guess I wasnt very bright about such things just then, lmao. So I then got some toilet paper and wiped it up along with my cock. I then realised that I had, in a manner, jacked off or beated off, the same thing kids always said was taboo. I didnt care, it felt sooooo good. The next day, I wanted to do that again the next night, but I knew I couldnt keep soiling my sheets, and that I needed to catch the cum somehow. So I got an idea. Use a samich baggy. I put the samich bag over my cock after I got hard, humped my mattress until I came in the baggie. Sure was a mess to clean my cock afterwards though. Did that for about a week until I thought, HEY, what about not waiting for the night and instead do what the kids always talked about, jerking off or beating yer meat? Yeah, you were a fag if you did that, but at this point I did not care, I wanted to enjoy that feeling whenever I could. And so that was my start into the world of masturbation.

Fast forward 40 years later, now my preferred way is to edge for many hours before cumming, and I have a way that I have done for many years. I have a very soft blanket that I will fold into a length of about a foot wide. I will get on top of that blanket with my cock hanging over the edge of the blanket so that when I thrust back and forth, the shaft of my cock and the frenulum will get massaged, but the head of my cock always hangs over the edge, as the head of my cock gets very sensitive and that can either lead to an ejaculation before I want it to happen, or when I do ejaculte, it can get almost to the point of painful. Also, while edging I will go bare for a couple of hours, and then I will lube my cock with spit and put on a condom and go for another couple of hours. I really like the ribbed condoms or the ones with bumps on them as I can feel those while humping, as the lubed cock with my spit slides inside the condom. So, in essence, I am back to the same way I started, humping and using something to catch the cum when I ejaculate. ;)