strap on for first time pegging...

Casual and fun topics or questions
exemacs
Site Admin

strap on for first time pegging...

Post by exemacs »

Hey,

Can anyone recommend a good strapon for first time use on me by my girlfriend?

I love anal play and have recently been using my GF's didlo on myself whilst wanking, using lube I can pretty much get it all in me... its the typical large silver didlo... 9 inches long and pretty thick...

My long term GF (together for over 10 years) is ... how can I say it.... "sexually shy"....and I am the complete opposite.. But over the last few months and thanks to this site and a few others i've began to tell her about some of the more kinky things i'd like to try....

Anyway... Last weekend we were in bed on Saturday morning and to cut a long story short she ended up putting two fingers in me whist wanking me off...

Tonight she asked "how about I fuck you with my dildo"... and that came as a total surprise... ... anyway... this isnt supposed to be a story lol...

I'm asking if anyone can recommend a small strap on that she could use to stimulate me anally... I am in the UK so would appreciate it if UK people could suggest something...

I've seen one or two on the usualy sex toy sights but would like some personal recommendation if possible...

.. Are there any strapons that you can file with lube so that as they are being used they lubricate me as they are being used ?...

Thanks for any advice !