Caught in the Act!!

Casual and fun topics or questions
george
Site Admin

Caught in the Act!!

Post by george »

Hi Guys and gals, how many of you have been caught wanking, rubbing one out, jerking or jilling off?
Who caught you, what happened, what did it lead to, let's hear all about those embarrassing moments.
Are you still friends, married, or did it lead to more exciting times, let's hear all the juicy details.
denise
Site Admin

Re: Caught in the Act!!

Post by denise »

I was caught in the act several times by my parents. They weren't amused or pleased. I paid the price, many times over, but it couldn't deter me for long, even though I tried to give up the habit. But eventually my hormones took control again. Since I have liberated myself and moved out, I haven't gotten caught.... yet.... (except when I've wanted to...... shhh!)
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

My ex caught me once.................. :oops:
zaltom
Site Admin

Post by zaltom »

I was in the military, stationed out of the country living two to a room, latrine across the hall. We'd been roommates for a week or two, me top bunk and him bottom. One night I was really horny and stroking when he stood up next to my bed and said, "I thought that was what you were doing. Mind if I watch?" I tried to cover up as my face went blood red, but he was obviously interested and I did have a raging hardon. My dick wins and I go back to stroking with the added excitement of being watched. I leaned over the edge of the bed and saw that he was hard and stroking too. He asked me what I was thinking about and I told him I was focused on how good it felt. He slid off his boxers and began rubbing his chest watching me. He agreed it did feel good. I sat up on the edge of my bed and now was nearly jacking off in his face. He was alternately staring at my stiff dick and then my face. It's so long, he whispered. I began moaning and closed my eyes. It was really turning me on having him watching me. I told him I'm getting close and he said he was too. I jumped off my bunk and stood in front of him watching him jacking off with me. I couldn't hold back and spurted my cum onto his fuzzy chest. He began rubbing my cum into his chest as he began shooting his cum onto my chest and leg. The smelled of cum filled the room. We both started laughing. "So I guess we don't have to hide our jacking off anymore." I said. He laughed and said, "Nope" and from then on we didn't.
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

Wow, great story.... :)
lynard22
Site Admin

Post by lynard22 »

this is not about me getting caught in the act but an actual co-worker. I work in the IT dept for my company so naturally when people have problems with their home computers they ask me if I can help them. Of course it doesn't help that she is cute with large breasts and a nice bubble butt lol. So she brings her laptop in and I get it functioning again but before I give it back I just have to snoop and man did i ever hit the jackpot!!!! I found three videos of her masturbating so naturally I had to make a copy for myself. In two of the videos she sliding her toy back and forth till what I am assuming she is getting close to climax!! SO HOT! The other one is of her sliding a butt plug in that nice ass. The one video is over 15 minutes long and i have used it many times myself. As far as she knows I haven't seen them cause i haven't said anything nor do i plan too. I am just hoping she has problems again soon so i can see if there are any new videos
jstfrths

Post by jstfrths »

Do you suppose she really had troubles with her laptop, or did she just set up a way that you could see her videos?
lynard22
Site Admin

Post by lynard22 »

no she really did have problems im just hoping she has some more soon so i can see if there are any new updates
spurtz
Site Admin

Post by spurtz »

I can only remember being caught jacking off once. My second wife and I were separated and heading for divorce. But until the house sold we were still living together in separate bedrooms. We pretty much respected each other's privacy so with my bedroom door closed one morning I figured I could jack off without interruption. But her timing couldn't be more perfect. She opened the door and walked into my bedroom just as I started spurting a big load up over my chest.
Last edited by spurtz on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I've only been caught once that I remember in full view - 15 or so years ago my youngest son was staying with us because he had just broken up with his girlfriend at the time. I was having a naked wank on our bed (as I often did when my wife was out) when he walks in, dripping from the shower with a towel over his shoulder (I thought he was at work)... Our eyes met - I stopped and tried to pull the duvet over me... "Don't mind me, Dad... It's nice to know that you still do it at your age (44 at the time!!)... I think I might just go and do the same!"
With that he turned to leave - I noticed that his uncut cock was now at half mast...
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

The only time I was actuallt caught at home by family, was when my mom walked in on me. I was naked on my bed stroking away. She came in to talk to me about a change in our movie plans with friends that night. She stood there and talked to me like I wasnt doing anything, I couldnt believe it.
Last edited by PAnudist on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surfcityscott
Site Admin

Post by surfcityscott »

I was around 15 yrs old when this happened. I thought I had the house to myself, which was rare with two brothers. Somewhere I had gotten a Playboy and was on my bed stroking away looking at the pictures. My Dad came home from work early and passed my bedrooms open door on the way to his. I had the magazine in front of my face and didn't notice until he cleared his throat. The magazine went up in the air and I rolled onto the floor covering myself. He laughed his ass off, pulling my door closed. Needless to say I didn't finish. When I finally came out of my room, ready to get yelled at or something all Dad said was to be more careful and close my door. It could have as easily been Mom that caught me and I'd die of embarassment. And to hide the Playboy, wherever I got it from didn't matter to him. Dad's cool.
arielle
Site Admin

Post by arielle »

never been caught. i am so careful! lock all the doors, put on music or the tv so no one hears
6solidinches
Site Admin

Post by 6solidinches »

Never been caught, but my mom found my hidden magazines.
rascal
Site Admin

Post by rascal »

Wife has caught me a few times, she helped me out the first few, then stayed to watch the next few. Now she just lets me get on with it..... I'm happy either way!

My ex flatmate spied on me once. She told me last week,,,,,whilst giving me a handjob
rhd38dd99
Site Admin

Post by rhd38dd99 »

Yes. been caught a couple of times. my son and i live in a small apt, with one bath, so not a lot of privacy. I've walked in on him, and he's walked in on me. we've talked it over, understand it's natural, and try to honor each other's rights. in some ways it's a real turn on, not to mention that he is really hung - like my ex. he's 19, and has a girlfriend, so i masturbate often listening to them. i know they've heard me at it too. we all do it, getting caught is inevitable.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

To me, these are the stories that are most exciting. Actually getting caught, or the chance of ALMOST getting caught is probably the thing that gets my adrenaline running. I love writing stories about the times this has happened to me, and I especially love READING the stories from other members where this has happened.

RHD - You should submit a few of the stories you might have about this! I bet they would be very hot!
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

RHD, I would have to agree with Mickyy, your stories would be pretty hot. I was caught by my mother a few times when I was a teenager and I thought it was a huge turn on. I look forward to seeing stories from you!
sailingon
Site Admin

Post by sailingon »

When I was a teenager at home alone during the Christmas holiday there was little to do to fill my time. At the time I lived with my Dad and spent the day at home while he was at work.

One day I decided to see how many times I could masturbate to the point of ejaculating. Being a teen it did not take much to have me squirt my load.

That day I tried everything I could think of. First I tried to see how quickly I could make myself cum. Then I would try to see how long I could masturbate without cumming. I tried a carrot up my ass. I tried masturbating with and without lube ( all we had was vasoline). Basically I tried everything and was having a great time but I found that my dick was getting chafed and after the 7th time it was getting difficult to cum.

So there I was with a rather sore dick but still with 2 more hours to go before dad came home. I had put away the vasoline and carrot and other things I had experimented with but I wanted to get at least one more orgasm in while I had the time.

I sat naked in the big reclining chair in the living room and started to stroke my dick, taking my time as is was getting really tender. My eyes were closed and I had found a rhythm that was just bliss as long as I did not go too fast.

I shot a much smaller load that I had earlier but it was still enough to land on my cheek and chest, as well as run down my hand and dick. This is how I looked when my dad walked in having left work a few hours early due to the upcoming holiday. He looked at me with the cum on my cheek and chest and hand. I was too embarrassed to move or speak or do anything. I was naked with nothing to cover up with and nowhere to go, and covered with cum to boot!

After a few seconds he said " There are only two kinds of people who masturbate, those who admit to doing it and those who don't." Then he noted that by the look of my dick I had given it quite a through workout and that I should use some lube if I go at it again to that extent. Then he went to his room so I could get up and clean myself up.

Later we had a talk about masturbation and sex in general. He told me that if I wanted lube or condoms to put money on the kitchen table and he would pick up the stuff for me and put it in my room without questions or discussion. Until I could get the stuff for myself this is what we did and it worked for both of us. Also, I followed his other suggestion, I stopped masturbating in the living room and kept it in my own room with the door locked of course.
mogirl88
Site Admin

Post by mogirl88 »

My ex husband and I were out late drinking one night and both had to work the next day. I just couldn't make it through the work day with the hangover I was having (oh to be young and dumb) so I faked sick and went home early. I thought a good orgasm and a nap was the cure. So I'm completely naked on our bed sprawled out fucking myself with my rabbit vibrator when he walks in the door. Apparently he couldn't make it through his day either and came home early. I was embarrassed and stopped to explain why I was home and he just said "no don't stop, you look close" I finished with him standing there watching me.