Illustrated Erotic Short Stories

Casual and fun topics or questions
blueamberrose
Site Admin

Illustrated Erotic Short Stories

Post by blueamberrose »

I'm a huge fan of erotic fiction and love the creativity that fantasy brings. I want to know who else like me enjoys reading illustrated erotic stories?
Mickyy

Re: Illustrated Erotic Short Stories

Post by Mickyy »

I actually love erotic comics, there are some 3D ones that are amazing!
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I love reading and writing erotic short stories.....
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

An erotic story for you to enjoy...

They had moved into the neighborhood, a well established one of upper middle class homeowners, some young and some older and quite a few their ages. The making of friends was not an easy task here as most of the families both parents worked to support the household.

They had met the neighbors in passing, some had children their children's ages which made it easy to become acquainted. The new house needed a few things but the most important was a pool, you could not really live in Florida without one. So, they had one built and it was a big hit right from the start with their kids and some of their friends. Both of them worked, she a 7-5 job and him at an air conditioning company. It was a pay check for him, not what he really wanted but he had to do something to support the family.

Life went on fine but then the economy started to go down and his pay was cut so he had to get a second job, which meant he wasn't home as much. When he did get home he was tired and the pool was the perfect place to relax before bedtime. It was nice the warm water the sky above the quietness of the peaceful neighborhood. He could hear everything that was moving around in the dark backyards next to him.

As he was laying in the pool one night he though he heard someone walking on the other side of the bushes he had planted, nothing to expansive just enough for a little privacy on one side. The other side was blocked by the house. He listened vary carefully and he heard it again, sounded like someone walking and then stopping. He picked up his head and looked through the bushes, not saying a word. He was right, sure enough there was a figure standing there watching him in the pool on his raft. He didn't make a sound, just watched the figure couldn't make out who it was or if it was a man or woman.

He went back to his business and that business was self pleasuring his body. His wife was asleep when he got home every night from the second job and there was no way he was going to wake her for some sexual fun, besides she wasn't one for a lot of sexual fun. And, even if he did wake her the answer would be the same as it was most of the time, and that was NO. She didn't like first of all to be awakened and secondly was NOT in the mood to have sex with him, at all. This was not something that was new with her, she just was not as interested in it as he was. He could make love with her seven nights a week her not so much, he was lucky to get it once a month if that. So he did the next best thing, yes, he became an avid masturbator. Of course, when he masturbated he fantasized which made it all the better. Now he had another fantasy to think about, who was watching him in the pool at night while he was naked and masturbating?

It continued on and on for about a month then one day his wife and daughter went out shopping he had been cutting the grass and when done was sweaty and hot. What better way to cool off but the pool, so in he went. He never changed into his bathing suit, no need he was wearing shorts, commando style, no underwear, he hated them. He laid on the raft as usual and proceeded to go about his business, open the zipper unbuttoned the button and pulled the shorts down a bit. Since it was daytime and he didn't know exactly when they would be home it would not be a good idea to go completely naked, better to be safe than sorry.

He did what he did best as usual playing with his cock and it didn't take long for it to get hard and stiff. He was enjoying himself and apparently was making just a little noise, a little more than usual after all it was daytime. All of a sudden the hears that sound again, the sound of someone walking next to the bushes, but now it's daytime and he can see. He sees a figure and now he can make it out, it's the neighbor, the female half. She was standing behind the bushes watching him as he played with his cock. This turned him on so much and he figured that it must have been her that was there during his nightly swims. He didn't say anything just kept doing what he was doing enjoying himself, but now he had an even greater reason to play, she was watching him.

Things went along like this for a while until his wife got the idea that she wanted the bushes replaced with a stockade fence. This meant that his neighbor would not be able to see him again, he tried to persuade his wife but it didn't work out she won. So the bushs came down and a fence went up, the only good thing was that she didn't want a regular stockade fence she wanted a board on board fence which would allow for some spacing between the the boards, so you could actually look through on an angle, it was perfect. It took about a week for him to install the fence and every day that he was out there working on it the neighbor was sitting on her patio watching him. He was younger at he time,but both were close in age, and had a decent muscular body including chest and arms. He knew she was looking at him as he carried, almost effortlessly, each section of fence and installed it.

The job was finally completed, the wife was the only one who was happy he wasn't and surely the neighbor wasn't. Now instead of bushes that she could look through she had a wooden fence, it cut down on her views a bit. Apparently it didn't phase her that much, a couple of week after the fence was installed, I was in the pool on my raft and sensed that I was being watched, and I was. I looked over and could see he standing there peering through the slats of the fence. It actually gave he a better view than the bushes, she now had a totally unobstructed view of me in the pool, totally unobstructed, as she peered through the fence slats.

I could see her as she stood there, she was playing with her vagina and watching me stroke my cock, she didn't know that now we both had a better view of each other. She was quiet as a church mouse as she played and played, I could only imagine what she was thinking and it apparently was all good. I played more and more to excite the both of us, I knew I was excited to see her playing with her pussy and could only visualize it as she made it wet. She was dressed in what seemed to be a long loose lounger of some type pastel colors like a light purple and green and gray. She had it lifted just enough for her to get to her pussy and she wasn't wearing any panties. I had thought that I had noticed this about her when she would come out of the house to walk the dogs, that she would never have a bra on as her breasts were loose and didn't stand straight out, didn't bother me though for I am not a breast man.

So she continues to play and then without any warning she disappears form sight, she is no longer standing by the fence. Did she realize that I could see her better, did she see something that I didn't, I didn't have any idea what happened to her, but she was gone in a flash. I continued to enjoy myself and had a fantastic orgasm and cum explosion. There was cum all over me and she missed it, or so I thought.

I didn't give it another thought that day just continued to do my own thing as usual. I loved to play in my pool and she knew when I was going in it all the time. I would cut the lawn and do the rest of the work outside then jump in the pool. This was a weekly occurrence every week usually on the same day and time. She had my schedule down pat and could also hear the mower running. It was a given for me and she knew it.

The next week I did my chores and was in the pool. It didn't take long for her to appear behind the fence in her usual sundress and watch me. I knew she was there but she still didn't suspect I knew it. This day in particular I put the sun tan lotion on my body as I stood outside the pool totally naked, my towel on the chair. I started to play with my cock and sure enough it responded rather quickly. She was there watching as I continued to play and edge. All of a sudden I hear a moan from the other side of the fence, apparently she had played so much with her pussy and could not stop and she had an orgasm.. A dam orgasm, standing behind the fence, and I heard her. She was embarrassed that I now knew for sure what she had been doing all this time. She moved away from the fence so quickly I didn't have a chance to say or do anything. She was still there though trying to be quiet as she could, not moving at all, like a statue.

I looked her way and slowly walked over to the screen and whispered "are you okay"? She blurted out "yes, dammit you weren't supposed to hear that happen". I said to her "it's okay I know you have been watching me for along time, and I don't have a problem with that." She didn't know what to say except that she was embarrassed very embarrassed but loved the shows that I put on. I told her I knew it and then without thinking I said to her, "why don't you come over here instead of standing behind fence?, she didn't say a word and the next thing I knew she was standing there on my side. She looks at me and says, "I, have been waiting for this for awhile thought you would never ask me."

I was a gentleman and wrapped the towel around my body as we stood face to face for the first time, both with red faces. She entered the patio and extended her hand, I guess the hand that she had been playing with as it was her right hand, it was a little wet. I smiled and after we shook I smelled it and it was her pussy juice on it. I said to her, what a way to meet huh, she just looked at e and smiled again. She was wearing a loose fitting sun dress and from the way it was hanging I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She came closer to me and proceeded to hug me tight and then softly kissed me on the lips. She tasted so good, and felt the same way. Little did we know that this meeting would last for may years and become an outlet for each others sexual wants, needs and desires. I would be a great long lasting relationship to say the least. We did very little that day mostly small talk about our likes and dislikes, what turned us on and what didn't. Is is funny how we are both alike and like the same things. She loves to be eaten and sucked on and loves to give hand jobs and suck cock. I told her that I really didn't like to cum in a woman's mouth and she said that she didn't like that either so we were good there. She loved to have her breasts rubbed and massaged and her nipples sucked on while being played with. She also said that she loved anal play and would entertain it at any time. I asked her if she ever did it to a man and she just smiled, never gave me a definitive answer, but that was okay. She was also up to any and all play toys. When I told her that I was uncut she said she had never had made love with an uncut man before. I told her it was and would be different, she just smiled.

After abut an hour she said that she had to go but would be looking for me in the pool or outside tomorrow and I said can't wait. She got up we kissed and she left, I was hard and wet all over and I could only imagine she was as well. I guess both of us were anticipating a good time soon.

Soon came real soon, now remember I worked shift work, days, midday's and nights. This gave me freedom two out of every three weeks alone and she knew it very well. I would be out cutting the grass or just working in the yard and she would be watching my every move closely from behind her closed blinds. But the minute I got into my pool she came out of the house and stood behind the fence and watched me. I didn't take long for me to hear the sounds of delight as she was standing behind the fence as she normally did. I called to her and told her to come on over and within an instant she was there and we were all alone. She was wearing this long sundress and she looked as beautiful as ever standing there. She walked over to the edge of the pool and as she did she gave me a full view of her body under the dress, naked nothing on no panties at all. She slowly lifted the sundress straps off her shoulders and let the sundress fall down to the ground and as it came off she was now totally naked. I could see the glistening of her wet pussy and the stiffness of her nipples as she looked at my hard cock as I laid on the raft.

She walked over to the steps as slowly entered the water stopping just before she was full submersed and sat on the side of the pool with her feet on the steps. She opened her legs wide for me to see her beautiful vaginal lips just as I had fantasized so many times before but now were in front of me. She pulled the raft over to her and grabbed my hands pulling me off the raft. She pulled me close taking my hands and rubbed her pussy then took my head in her hands and pulled it down to her body. I immediately began to lick her wet pussy as she started to cum. I could not get enough of her and she could not get enough of me. She was cumming and cumming and every time she did she let out with a sigh and moaned in delight as she was cumming. She leaned back exposing more of her wet pussy which was hot. I had to fuck her now I could not wait any longer, but now was not the time I need to play more and we did. I ate her pussy, sucked on her nipples and breasts, played with her vagina and clit, she was cumming and cumming, he never stopped as long as I touched her. I was so hard as she touched my hard cock I was in heaven.

I slowly got my body out of the pool as she laid on the deck and entered her, entered that hot wet voluptuous vagina, she came again and this time she squirted all over me and her. It was coming out like a water faucet, hot wet ejaculate from her pussy, she was a squirter and a good one at that. I must have moved maybe five times as she was cumming and cumming all over us, I had to cum so bad she and I both could feel my cock as it grew inside of her hot wet vagina. It felt so good to us both she was unleashing torrents of hot cum and ejaculate for her body and wanted me so bad to cum. I was ready as she wrapped her long legs around me, she was taller than me, I didn't care, she was able to hold me tight inside of her as she squeezed me like an anaconda, every time I breathed out she squeezed harder and harder I was trapped and then on my last breath I heard heard her say "do it now" and I did, I shot rope after rope of my cum from my cock inside of her pussy, it seemed endless to me as I filled her up. She kept me tight inside of her would not let me out as we became one, it was heaven to the both of us. We were both totally exhausted, satisfied and drained but it was worth it.

We laid there like that for what seen an eternity, she kept me wrapped in her legs as long as she could I was still inside of her as I started to slowly go form hard to soft and then I could feel as my cock came out of her. She still didn't let go she wanted all of me for as long as she could feel my cock up against her pussy she was happy and satisfied and so was I. Finally she let go of her grip and I was able to slowly roll off of her and we laid next to each other. All of a sudden I could feel as she was now playing with hy cock, her hands around it stroking it as if she was slowly attempting to wake it fro its soft state to a hard one again. It was working I could feel as I was getting hard, she continued to play with my wet cock, wet form out mixed juices, I could smell them and I slowly put my hand on her vagina, her wet vagina and she opened her legs signifying that she was ready for more touching and playing. I softly touched her labia and she raised her butt off the patio and my finger went in and hit her clit, she came almost instantly I could feel her wet cum as it oozed form her vagina but we weren't done yet, at least she wasn't, not that I wanted to stop but she had other ideas for us that day.

She stood over me one leg on each side, O could clearly see her vagina as she squatted down over my cock. All of a sudden she started to pee all over me, hot urine flowing from her urethra it was almost non stop. The feel of her hot urine made me hard immediately and she knew what to do. She lowered her body down slowly and guided my now hard cock into her hot and wet vagina. As my member entered her she immediately came hot cum flowing out of her as well as more urine, oh my god what a feeling that was, I was in estacy and apparently so was she. She moved slowly up and down on my hard cock my foreskin was moving inside of her, and I could feel my body getting ready to explode with hot seeds of love. She also could feel he tip of my cock as it was growing and creating a ball at the end, she loved that feeling and knew I was ready to cum in her. She slowly increased her movements up and down until she was feverously moving faster and faster. I was ready and she knew it she in the last minute pushed her vagina down on my hard cock as she came again and with her cum flowing out it signaled my cock to cum in her.

I filled her vagina with loads of cum so much cum that it was dripping out all over us, she stayed there until she could not cum any more and neither could I. She got up slowly moved down between my legs and slowly engulfed my cock into her mouth. She methodically cleaned licked and sucked my dry and made sure that there was no more love seeds in me. I was in heaven and she knew it. I took her and slowly moved her up over my face so her wet hot pussy was right over my mouth and I sucked her clean of our cum juices. As I was doing this I was licking her clit and she was still cumming. She arched her back opening her vagina more and allowing me to lick and suck as much as I could, it was never ending cum from her.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I also enjoy erotic comics of all kinds (except the run-of-the-mill japanese hentai) very much and there are some great 3d ones as Mickyy says. One of my favourite themes is older women with young boys and these situations are much better in comics (whether 3d or line drawings) than photos.