toys for men

Casual and fun topics or questions
sailingon
Site Admin

toys for men

Post by sailingon »

Women are fortunate in the variety of toys available to them. I find that for men, selection and type are much more limited. What are everyone's favorite's and why? Has anyone fashioned their own toys with any success? If so, can you tell us about them?
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Re: toys for men

Post by mushroomhead »

My fav toy is a Doc Johnson Glo-Thick Vibrating Anal Plug. It is a good size plug which can sometimes take an effort to fully insert, but once you get it past the widest part to the tapered end, it feels oh so good, and the 7 different settings for vibration are real fun to go through. I always cover it with a condom when using it, makes for easy cleanup afterwards.
41-aD20pwHL.jpg
41-aD20pwHL.jpg (18.12 KiB) Viewed 8902 times
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I find there's plenty of toys for men. I suppose it's what you want the toys for. I've got a couple of male masturbators (Not a FleshLight though, those things are just too bulky). One which has a vibrator built into it and one that's just straightforward.

Have a look for Genmu or Tenga for those sorts of things.

I've also got the most fantastic prostate stimulator (http://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/7-Mo ... lator.html) which is just brilliant!

We both have toys, and we've also got a We-vibe which has all sorts of uses for me and her.

Spoilt for choice, I'd say
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

I'd like to recommend the Hot Octopuss Pulse II. I bought one about a year ago and I've got to say that while I don't use it frequently (it's a pleasant change of pace), I like it more than any other toy I've used (sleeves, vibrators). I like the way it's constructed, I like that the "sweet spot" sits right under your frenulum, and I like the controls - which allow for speed/intensity and a variety of pulse patterns.
misterwidget
Site Admin

Post by misterwidget »

I recently bought a Lelo Prostate massager
It has several different vibration settings.
I can actually achieve a hands free orgasm.
stroker1961
Site Admin

Post by stroker1961 »

I use a Verve prostate massager on a daily basis. I'm waiting on an order for 6 anal dildos of various sizes and textures. Can't wait!!

I used to have a masturbator called "The Sucker." It gave me some of the strongest orgasms of my young life.(I was in my 30s then) What I wouldn't give to have another one. But my oldest stepdaughter found it in my closet one day and it freaked the wife out and she made me get rid of it.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

I am not rich, but I use my fingers, feels so nice!!
popalexandra
Site Admin

Post by popalexandra »

gavin1969 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 pm I am not rich, but I use my fingers, feels so nice!!
Can't go wrong with the basics.
I prefer the natural feel, too. :D

Post by ruthborn »

The "Spawn of Dagon" urethral sound by Sinnovator is my current favourite. At 33.4cm (13.1 inches) in length, it can penetrate so deep inside my urethra that it can penetrate inside my prostate and fuck the core of my dick. Plus the texture feels damn good as well and fulfils one of the multitude of lewd fantasies I have.
I also have a prostate vibrator (bought back when I wanted to experiment), a kit of typical sound rods, a (rather cheap) flesh pocket, a penis pump (make my monster grow!), and two cock sleeves (one themed as a tremor worm and on themed as a snake, again, due to fantasies I had as a kid).
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Just bought my first stroker from fleshlight tonight
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I enjoy using aneros toys and the we vibe vector.... looking to add a flesh light in the future... or something like one...
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I enjoy simple butt plugs. Sometimes I just barely stick them in and masturbate and feel my ass pulse. Or I just insert and walk around all day with it in.
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

I love butt plugs. Especially vibrating butt plugs. I have used jack of sleeves before and they feel great but I still prefer my own hand. I do love it when my GF uses the sleeve on me for a hand job.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

There's a pretty cheap but highly effective toy at WalMart believe it or not. It's called the "Stroker" https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cake-Stroker ... /388827865 by Cake and while I'm no expert with other strokers or fleshlights, this damn thing is very effective!

I typed up a full summary of my experience here: https://www.solotouch.com/story/the-str ... #gsc.tab=0
edees226
Site Admin

Post by edees226 »

Has anyone ever tried a sex doll??? Need some advice here. Really love those sex models from BestRealDoll and want to try a new toy for my birthday this year. Got some amazing pics from that site. Which one should I choose? :( :(
buzzer69
Site Admin

Post by buzzer69 »

I am interested... Do couriers ask anything or have a strange look when they deliver you your sex dolls and toys? I just want to order silicon pussy for myself since I am literally tired from hands. However, I still feel some kind of shame when think how I will take my order...
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Highly recommend trying an Aneros massager. New horizons! 8-)
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Aneros Vice
palmariums
Site Admin

Post by palmariums »

cool
edees226
Site Admin