taboo

Casual and fun topics or questions
rhd38dd99
Site Admin

taboo

Post by rhd38dd99 »

My son caught me masturbating. we live alone, and he's 18, so it's not something he hasn't seen. in a strange way, it really turned me on. any others experience the same.
Mickyy

Re: taboo

Post by Mickyy »

Years ago when I lived at home we had a large family. My mom would often take long baths after dinner. Sometimes she would barge right into the bathroom when I was occupying it and just strip down and get into the tub.

After a few times of this she would often ask me to run a bath for her, and many times I would watch intently as she would treat herself by rubbing her pussy as she got into the tub.

Needless to say it turned a young man on very much!
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I posted a story on ST about intentionally letting my sister see my erection and masturbating when I was young. I'll send a link to the story if you request. Although I know where the lines are drawn, it is highly erotic to think about other people in one's household masturbating and having sex. I believe the healthier families don't try to hide everything at all costs -- rather natural private acts will be discovered from time to time.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Post a link to your taboo stories in this thread!

I have written many stories that are borderline, I as well as many others have always felt that as long as no one was harmed it is all good. Sexual exploration usually begins at a younger age, and most places (sites) do draw the line at a specific age. I believe 13 years old is the age limit here as far as stories are concerned, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

For me, my parents did a lot to awaken my sexual desires, my brothers and sisters not so much. I think it was because I was the oldest and they were much more experienced. And coming from a large family, things like privacy were a rare commodity! Even worse in a rather small home where rooms were shared.

To think back and remember some of the episodes to me is extremely exciting, even more so to write about them. To read others exploits is an even bigger turn-on, and to realize I wasn't so different after all is very reassuring. Thank you to SoloTouch for bringing us all a bit closer together!
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

I find stories between family members exciting and naughty. Brother/Sister, Aunt and Niece or Nephew, Uncle etc. I suspect it is the forbidden and immoral nature of the subject that does it for me. I have heard many members discuss, and edited many stories, of relationships between brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, and fathers and daughters. I suspect it is more prolific than we all imagine.
As far as age restrictions on the site are concerned, any story, chat or discussion on the forum should not refer to anyone under 13, although you can refer to when you were younger.
Also, most definitely you must not make any reference to a sexual relationship with an adult over 18 and anyone under 18.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

As a sexual fantasy, I find taboo topics, such as incest, very arousing. I happen to prefer fantasy sexual encounters between siblings because they seem the most realistic, most likely to occur, and in some ways naturally occuring. I have a certain amount of personal experience to back it up. My younger sister and I were quite close in age and played together a lot. She shared my curiosity about sex as we both entered puberty. We did a certain amount of exploring, which involved showing and touching each other, which got us both stimulated and aroused. Still, we instinctively knew there were limits to our curiosity because we were siblings, and so we never went too far.
magicman
Site Admin

Post by magicman »

I recall as a young teenager that late one morning during our school holidays. I was walking by my parents bedroom after coming from the upstairs bathroom, when I casually looked in their open bedroom door, just in time to notice my dad getting up from his side of their bed. I was quite a surprised to see him there because I thought that he was working day shifts that week. Mum had been downstairs for a few hours, and so he had been lying there alone. However, as he getting to his feet, I could plainly see that dad was completely naked, and was showing a full erection. Wow, I was in complete shock seeing him completely naked, with his cock sticking out at attention. I had never seen my dad naked before (even without a T-shirt), but my surprise at seeing him like was drawn to the sight of how huge his erect cock was, and that he also sported a veritable forest of ginger pubic hair around the base of it. As I quickly made my way downstairs again, my mind was racing. No-one in our immediate family had any sign of ginger hair, so why was his pubic hair ginger, and yet his normal hair was a dark brown?

I slipped out into to the garage where I stood contemplating the implications of what I'd just witnessed. As I reviewed the whole scenario, my distorted mind quickly assumed that I had just witnessed my dad at the end of a masturbation session and final climax. By now, my own penis was well hard, and this arousal suddenly made me want to masturbate urgently. And so I released it from the confines of my trousers and quickly began masturbating while reviewing the events of the last few minutes until there was my usual explosion of cum spurting from my cock, onto the garage floor.

Over the next few days and weeks, my nightly session in bed was mostly focused on my dad, and the thought of what I had caught him doing. Before long, I began to fantasize about other activities I'd like to share with my dad, even though I had never had any (so called) attraction towards him before. I never acted on any of those fantasies of course, but that was a memory that I often recall in bed at night.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

A few years ago my 21 year old son walked in on me as I was wanking laying on the bed. He had been in the shower and was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist... I was at the point of no return and he stood there with his mouth open as he watched me cum...
"That's great, Dad", he said. "Great to see that you still do it at your age!" I was mid 40's!!!!!!!!!
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Yes , I have been caught by my younger sister and a female cousin before . In masturbating on the toilet in bathroom near my bed room one day. Which did surprise me . Though i was also aroused by them coming in on me as I was stroking off one afternoon during the summer time .
They then wanted to watch me finish myself off and make myself cum . As they both were aroused at looking at my erect cock as i was stroking on it ;)
They were excited and amazed when they saw pre -cum emerge from my pee hole . in wanting to know if that was cum . Which it wasn't . That it aroused them even more when I finally ejeculated in them watching me intently having my orgasm . Which was enhanced even more in my sister and my cousin watching me having a most wonderful climax in enjoying pleasuring myself for them as well as for me too ;)
I wonder if this pretty common ?
Shadow 109
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

I know this might be a very taboo topic I would like to discuss / to know about .
In that in using pee to enhance a person's enjoyment in masturbating / masturbation . As I at times spurt a little pee out to help in lubrication of my penis at times. When i'm stroking off .
Though I do know that the nature of pee to some others here . In them finding it a bit gross / not wanting to know . That of hearing anything about it at all most of the time . In discussing masturbation / the techniques used to get pleasure from it.
I didn't wish to offend anyone on here . Though wasn't quite sure where to post a question of this nature . So please , forgive me in broaching this subject
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

First and foremost, I would never say this is taboo. it is human to take care of your needs. with that said, the only experience I have had similar to your was when my Mon called me just as I was cuming inside my wife. YES, I did answer the phone and when asked what I was doing, I said making a baby. She hung up.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I started watching the TV series "The Americans" and just saw the episode where the daughter, thinking her parents haven't come home, walks into their bedroom without knocking and sees them having sex. I think her character is 13 at the time, so the screenwriters were certainly trying to convey that she was beginning to discover sexuality and that her parents were sexually active.

So I don't think there's anything taboo about being caught as an adult by a child. My wife and I certainly had some close calls when our kids were growing up (we didn't have a lock on our bedroom door).
exemacs
Site Admin

Post by exemacs »

Hey..

When i was about 14/15 years old and taking any opporunity to wank... My mum walked in on me whilst I had me knees bent up and my left hand fingering my bum hole whilst wanking... she saw it all and walked straight back out of my room....

Never ever spoke about it !
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

I've written a lot here about my hippie free love family upbringing and all its sexual boundary confusion. So I've never been caught by my parents masturbating, but I've seen a lot of family member nudity from a young age. And I've seen my parents having sex with each other and other people a number of times.

I never had any experimentation with my brothers and sister--they're much older than me. But I did mess around with my younger cousins a lot for a while. My cousin and I would lick each other's pussies and masturbate together. I sucked my other cousin's dick once, and we used to masturbate together, too. I wanted him to fuck me once, but we never did it.

And I've got allllll the incest kinks now! It gets me so wet. I wouldn't do it in real life, and I don't think it should happen in real life except maybe between consenting adults of the same age. But fantasizing about it gets my pussy wet immediately, including fantasizing about getting caught by my mother now, or catching her.
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Oh yeah, I forgot to post the link to my story about a weekend trip with my mom and some risky masturbation I engaged in:

https://www.solotouch.com/story/masturb ... ther-68172
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

family sexuality is a big turn-on for me--watching a family member be sexual and seeing them embrace their sexuality and give themselves over to the pleasure. Discovering sex and arousal with my sister and with cousins was perfectly natural. Then to discover that my parents were sexual and horny was a revelation to me. Catching each other added to the thrill for me. It was just naughty enough.
biggee
Site Admin

Post by biggee »

When I was about 13 I came home from school and heard my older brother (about 17) having sex with his girlfriend
I snuck upstairs and watched through the crack in the door
I got a little over confident and pushed the door open a bit further and before i knew it there was a gap about 8" wide
My brother was on his back with her on top with her back to me .my brother saw me but he didn't stop he just let me watch!
We had a good brotherlyq bond
ortzadarra
Site Admin

Post by ortzadarra »

I was 13 when I tried on my older sister lingerie.

I got so excited that I spent too much time trying on and having pleasure, but I didn't get to cum. As my sister entered his room and stared at me in shock I felt totally ashamed and humiliated.

Finally she laugh at the situation. But she threatened me not to enter in her room again or she would tell everybody. So it was the last time I dared to invade her room and touch her belongings.
reeda
Site Admin

Post by reeda »

My paternal grandmother came to live with my father and me after my parents divorced. During the period I was living with my mother several taboo experiences took place, but this topic was enjoying others seeing you masturbate. I spied on my grandmother a lot. She had a virus as a young girl that caused her to lose 75% of her hearing. This made it very easy to sneak around and watch this still attractive voluptuous woman undress, bathe etc. In my mid-teens, I became turned on by the thought of her seeing me naked due to some brief encounters. I began planning the occurrences. I got bolder and bolder. One day I just walked around with a hard-on poking out of the slit of my boxers. I acted as if nothing was amiss and carried on a conversation with her. She would look down at my cock a lot, then back to my eyes then back down. I was throbbing. After this experience, I did it every chance I could get but was never bold enough to masturbate in front of her. One evening I had showered. I made sure to walk to my room naked past the living room. She saw me. I put on a robe to come back out. She had gone to her bedroom. I peeked in. She was starting to button up pajama tops and had the bottoms still beside her. So...naked from the waist down and mostly unbuttoned on top. I just barged in. She was caught off guard. Yelled about changing. I sat beside her pretending it was all normal. She seemed flustered. She told me to get out. I sat beside her and made sure my robe opened some. I was hard as a rock. She looked at me nervously. I just stared at her and began stroking. I came all over myself in about 30 seconds. She actually let out a rather loud OHHH! at the sight of it. I felt a bit embarrassed afterward. Stood up and closed my robe and walked to my room. She went to bed. She didn't mention it the next day, but a whole lot more of that sort of thing became very common and consensual after that.
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

I’ve let my little brother and his friend watch me masturbate once. A truth or dare game quickly had me bottomless and from there they had all sorts of questions. Needless to say they eventually asked about masturbation.. so I ended up laying back, spread my legs and went to town on myself while they stared in total excitement. I don’t think I have ever came so hard in my life