Longest you've gone without cumming

Casual and fun topics or questions
gothin
Site Admin

Longest you've gone without cumming

Post by gothin »

What's the longest you've gone without cumming and what were the effects. Every now and then I go about a week without. The longest was about 10 days. I got crazy horny and popped raging boners randomly during the day. My balls killed and I leaked precum like crazy when hard. I usually hold off because it feels great to edge when that worked up, but eventually I can't take it any more and blow, and it's great!
freecockadile
Site Admin

Re: Longest you've gone without cumming

Post by freecockadile »

40 days is my all-time record. First week was probably the hardest, but after that it went on pretty ok. During this time I would allow myself to stroke my cock, but I would always stop before cumming (which was extremely difficult :)). I would also often get hard-ons and leak precum. However, I managed to survive it and blowing my load finally was rewarding!
surfcityscott
Site Admin

Post by surfcityscott »

I can only make it about a full week at the most. Any longer and I have a wet dream. After a few days I seem to be perpetually hard but it's worth the wait for the large load after a nice long edging session.
arielle
Site Admin

Post by arielle »

ive gone for two months (but im female)
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

The longest I've ever gone was almost three weeks. Only once have i gone that long. It just made me all the hornier, and the first orgasm after that long a time that much more intense.
hardcurve
Site Admin

Post by hardcurve »

Two weeks is the longest I can remember. Had a severe case of flu, and was off work for a week. Despite feeling weak as a kitten, I could get erect, and I would edge for hours. All that time on my hands, what's a fella going to do, even if he is sick. Problem was, I couldn't cum. This situation persisted for a couple of weeks. The second weekend, I was naked on my bed slow stroking, and I could feel it build. What a fantastic release! Arched off the bed and spurted all over my chest, hitting my neck and chin.
I wouldn't voluntarily go that long without an orgasm, but it was almost worth the wait.
blueeyedgent
Site Admin

Post by blueeyedgent »

I'm currently in the middle of my longest stretch -- I'm at 27 days as of today. I've just been crazy-busy and stressed lately, and really haven't felt the urge. That being said, I've been continuing to read stories here, in part because I figure it helps me build toward that amazing orgasm that's coming when I finally DO decide to let go, but also because the reading itself has been very intense and even calming while also being hot.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

The longest Ive gone without cuming was like 3 weeks. It was hard as hell, it made me rediculously horney. When I finally did cum it was huge, and that was the goal. :)
blueeyedgent
Site Admin

Post by blueeyedgent »

It's been a LONG month, but I'm currently at 57 days. It's been really, really difficult not to get myself off, especially because I've been reading stories just to keep teasing myself, but not letting myself be pushed over that edge. Somehow, I'm guessing that I'm going to have some very intense orgasms coming up -- though the first one might be rather quick! lol

I'm thinking that on day 60, I'm finally going to give in....God, I wish I had somebody to share it with!
bport1250
Site Admin

Post by bport1250 »

My longest cumless interval in recent memory was 2 weeks, well, 15 days really. Vacationing with another couple and no opportunity to have a proper get-off. I don't do quickies any more. I have to have the time to do things right or I don't bother. After that break I was sooooo ready to do things right, too. :lol: Actually the 15 days without orgasm weren't what was memorable at all. The memorable part was day 16! And one just didn't do the job either, I think I got off 3 times that day. It was almost worth the wait. Blueeyedgent must be crazy by now, 60 days? Yikes!!!!!
blueeyedgent
Site Admin

Post by blueeyedgent »

To say I'm going a bit crazy is putting it mildly....but things have gotten so hectic and stressful for me lately, my desire and my plan to celebrate at the 60-day mark has been scuttled. Honestly, I don't really have the desire to do it. Well, that's not true. It's like the desire is in my brain, but I just can't bring myself to get it out, partly because I'm just feeling beyond stressed. So here I am on day 62, feeling a bit like one of those clogged-up ketchup bottles! :P

These are the days when I wish I had a helping hand!
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Damn, I dont know if I have ever gone for more than 2 days without cumming. I have always been a horny bastard. :D
filip78
Site Admin

Post by filip78 »

Back when I was a teenager I felt really guilty about masturbating and sometimes I would try to quit cold turkey. I think one time I managed to go for a whole month without jerking off. I eventually got over the guilt, and now my longest stretch has probably been no more than a week when I'd be vacationing with family and have no time alone.

Something I remember doing when I was a teenager and trying to stop masturbating is that I would lay on my back with my hard dick sticking out and then fantasize and try to cum without touching myself. I figured if it happens it happens, but I'm not masturbating! But eventually I'd get frustrated and rub it out anyway and blow a huge load.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

About a month, mainly because I had double pneumonia at the time!
doug121041
Site Admin

Post by doug121041 »

About 5 weeks. That happened after my 1st TURP (Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostate) operation when I was 57. The doctor told me "no orgasms for 6 weeks". I didn't make it!! By the end of the 5th week I was horny as hell and walking around with what seemed like a perpetual boner. So I finally jacked off one night - - the orgasm almost hurt it was sooo intense! Don't want to ever have to go that long again without having an orgasm.
binudistwi
Site Admin

Post by binudistwi »

For me, nine months.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

dam, 9 months, 1 week, I could never do that. I have to cum at least every couple days.
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

I won't remember exactly what is the longest stretch without an orgasm but I'd say maybe 3 days. After that, I really can't take it any longer. I do sometimes abstain for a couple days because the first orgasm after the gap is just so intense. But typically, I like to cum on a daily basis. And why not?
testrun
Site Admin

Post by testrun »

About two weeks during military service. After that I had a wet dream(first one since my early teens), which necessitated an awkward sneak to the bathroom to clean up.

After that I got a bit bolder about having a quick session at the bathroom or on sentry duty when the need got too pressing.
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

one week for a family vacation.