How many times a day?

Casual and fun topics or questions
cassie
Site Admin

How many times a day?

Post by cassie »

This question is for the women (since I already know that most guys are masturbating machines :-) )

What's the most you've masturbated in a single day? Is that a pretty common thing for you to do it that much or is it a rarity? I have days where I'm so horny that I spent the day naked and playing with my pussy. I just can't seem to get enough. So I make myself cum over and over again all day long. I use a variety of methods too. Are any of you like me? Do you have days where you masturbate frequently (as often as you can)? I would love to hear about your masturbating activities!!
tuffgirl
Site Admin

Re: How many times a day?

Post by tuffgirl »

well if I am sick (flu or something like that) I can spend a lots of time playing :lol:
just because I'm bored, haha!
But mostly I only masturbate one time/day. But I have more than one orgasm, most times.

I think the most I have masturbated in one day is maybe 12-15 orgasms, I didn't count!.. in the end I got sore and had to stop it. :cry:
emmieeew
Site Admin

Post by emmieeew »

The most I've ever done myself is between 8 and 10 (lost count). With my fiance it was a lot more. :D
weatherboi
Site Admin

Post by weatherboi »

Is there a similar question just for the guys?
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Its like their is metal in my dick, and a magnet in my hands, just attracts it to my smooth dick and balls.. I jerk 7-8x aday=safe sex!