Do You Shave Your Privates?

Casual and fun topics or questions
oldman
Site Admin

Re: Do You Shave Your Privates?

Post by oldman »

I have recently started shaving my shaft and balls. I do not wear underwear in the summer and the feel of my clothes brushing my balls feels wonderful. Sometimes I get hard when walking around. :D

hardcurve
Site Admin

Post by hardcurve »

I trim my pubes and body hair, but shave my shaft.
bigjim79
Site Admin

Post by bigjim79 »

I did the wax thing a few times but would get a lot of pimples on the upper crotch area. For the past several months I've been using my electric razor for most of the job. I'll leave a strip above my cock and use the razor to get the rest of the area, base and some of the sides of the shaft, the sides of my balls, and most of the taint area. Problems is if I try to use the electric razor to get the rest of the hair on my shaft and balls it pinches my skin. I'm tempted to try a regular razor (it's been a long time since I've used one and

I've been brave and used some hair removal cream for sensitive areas. It works ok for most of it, but the same areas I have trouble with the electric razor are also sensitive to the cream and I got a bit of a rash.

Mostly, I hate having hair on the shaft at all. If I could, I'd love to get at least the hair permanently removed from my shaft and balls.

My wife likes it but I don't think she cares about it as much as I do. She only shaves her bikini line area. I like how it looks and feels, especially when it's lubed up and slick.
speakerfrank
Site Admin

Post by speakerfrank »

For the most part a trim to keep the underbrush in check. A clean shaft and balls is makes for better sex ans masturbation. My wife is much more likely to spend time sucking shaved balls than ones covered in fuzz. I use a depilatory, nair at first but now Veet. Despite the litigious warnings to the contrary. It requires a relaxed 20 minutes to wash and warm your scrotum. Apply the lotion carefully and generously. Set an alarm for the 5 minutes you need o wait and take a wide spread stance or accept loosing leg hair as well. Then hop in the shower and carefully with a wash cloth remove the hair. Don't be vigorous. After, clean rinse and pat dry. I recommend not having sex until the following day to give your skin a chance to rest. Otherwise no issues. No stubble, no sharp grow back and smooth sensitive skin.

NEVER use a depilatory after shaving!! and wait at least 5 days before re-applying. Seriously smooth and sensitive. Oil, tongues, and vaginas just glide along sans hair.
jester
Site Admin

Post by jester »

I'm not a hairy guy by nature, so shaving isn't a huge project. But I do shave from belly button all the way under and back to the top of my ass crack. I like the fresh smooth feeling and so does my wife.
weeds100
Site Admin

Post by weeds100 »

I don't see anybody else doing this: PLUCKING.

I have been pulling the hair on my shaft, scrotum and immediate surrounding area for five years or so. Usually use tweezers, but sometimes use small needle-nose pliers. An articulated lamp with magnifier is quite useful, but side lighting with a separate lamp improves the view. No big deal pulling one or two hairs at a time.

Really gives a very smooth feel and no bristly stubble as it grows out.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I never intended for this thread to receive so many replies!
This is great!

Please keep posting shaved photos as well!
wideone
Site Admin

Post by wideone »

i started keeping mine shaved, after i did it for her bday a few years ago, and she liked the smooth feeling
i now leave a "landing strip", about an inch wide, she didnt like the fully shaved look, it was too "little boy" for her.

i've been shaving her pussy once a week for many years, i love her shaved pussy, so it's my job to keep it that way.

she loves the attention she gets while i perform my "duty"

i found after keeping myself shaved, she's more inclined to lick/suck my balls,

no pubic hair in the teeth is always nice
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

I have always shaved, i keep it all smooth. I do it because I like how it feels and I think it looks cleaner :)
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I'm a naturally hairy guy so shaving it all wouldn't look right. I do trim my pubes and shave my balls. Love the smoothness of my sac and seems to be a little more sensitive to the touch.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

I have kept my pubs shaved pretty much since the day they came in. I never had any hair on my balls, so thays a shaving nightmare Ive managed to dodge lol. Dont know how to embed a pic here, but I will upload a few on my profile.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Would LOVE to see more photos here in this thread!
squidgy
Site Admin

Post by squidgy »

I tried shaving my balls but when it grows back it is very uncomfortable so trim occasionally now with the clipper parts on my razor, trim shaft occasionally. Do go for full pubes shave occasionally but hair about inch long at present. Always hated my body hair so tried Tria but didn't do much apart from my pubes which are now just an inch wide above my cock and a little higher at the sides as always used to get red and itchy beneath the bush but seems fine now. Half way through laser hair removal at present on back, chest and stomach, so seems to be reducing as always hated certain parts of my body hair. Would love to have shaft and scrotum done but think that would be bit much to ask the girls to do as I know I'd get a raging erection and having experienced the zapper hair removal around my nipples and around the belly button I think the pain would be terrific and don't want my sausage fried and my scrotum crispy! Photos of me both shaved and with pubes are on my page ;)
arielle
Site Admin

Post by arielle »

im all natural down there. i hope men appreciate it.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

I have always been pretty lucky and never really had a lot of body hair. I havent had pubes now since I was 13 or 14. When they started growing in, they made me feel dirty, like haveing them was gross. I started shaving them soon after they sprouted, I think being smooth looks and feels cleaner and is definitely more attractive.
lchefjp
Site Admin

Post by lchefjp »

I trim mine. I like my girls trimmed as well.
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

@ Arielle , I like women both ways either full bush . That of trimmed / even bald . Thouugh I would leave it up to the woman to decide what she would like to do with shaving / not :)

Now for myself I have shaved for awhile now . Since my pubic hair is sometimes a lot down there . Which makes stroking my cock difficult . When it;s long and thick :(
So I like it clean and smooth . Which really does enhance the sensations . Plus when getting oral it's best to be smooth and clean for both of us to enjoy in ;)
binudistwi
Site Admin

Post by binudistwi »

I shave my chest, abs, and everything else to my knees. I have been doing so since the early 80's. I received a fair amount of attention, including wise cracks, but it doesn't bother me at all. Just my preference.

As for women, I can go either way, but not into extreme, out of control bush. I might add though, if the woman is shaved smooth, the slippery, squishy sensation is almost too much and can cause me to reach orgasm sooner than I want.
69smooth
Site Admin

Post by 69smooth »

I have been shaving for years. I love smooth cocks and pussys.