Do You Shave Your Privates?

Casual and fun topics or questions
Mickyy

Do You Shave Your Privates?

Post by Mickyy »

Looking at a few photos here, I have noticed most people shave their privates.
Personally, I have been doing it for 40 years or so.

Do you? (maybe attach a photo?)

But more importantly, why do you shave?

I used to trim my pubes very short, but shaved it all off once because it felt great.
I have been shaving completely down there ever since.
I also notice after a hard day's work it doesn't smell as bad down there...

I have gotten a few comments from my friends, most are just curious.

Let's tell everyone here about your experiences!
pantyboy
Site Admin

Re: Do You Shave Your Privates?

Post by pantyboy »

I have been having mine waxed every six weeks for about the last six years and feel it is much better than shaving. But to be fair I did shave them for a long time. It got to the point it was just like shaving my face, and would regrow without and bumps or other irritation.
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

I don't shave as a general practice. From time to time I will shave my balls just to try something new. My wife has shaved her pussy, but doesn't like the itch when it grows back, nor the daily hassle of shaving to keep it from itching. I like to vary her pussy hair but I do prefer a little fuzz on her peach.
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I don't shave everything, but I do shave my shaft and balls.

Not only does it make everything look bigger (which is never a bad thing) but my wife seems to prefer the feeling.

The trouble is maintenance. One you start, you have to keep it up or the stubble itches and irritates the partner during intercourse.

I'd like to find a cream or something to use, but everything you can buy off the shelf says that you can't use on the genitals. Does anyone know of a good depletion cream?
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

I have been shaving my cock, balls and anal area since my late twenties, I just find it more comfortable.
I usually shave when having a shower, using an ordinary wet safety razor, (try the triple or four bladed type, the more blades the easier it is, and the smoother the finish).
Keep applying shower gel or soap to the area, paying special attention to the shaft, and also around the balls and under between your buttocks, for a smooth finish. Several passes with the blades will do the trick.
The more you do it, the less the hair will grow. I now find that once a fortnight is all you need for a good finish. It doesn't take long.
Moisturizing cream applied afterwards makes the area tingle, and helps towards arousal.
I have even found talcum powder feels good, and have often started wanking because of the smooth feel afterwards.
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

On my first cruise after I had three male Brazilian waxings, it felt wonderful walking the deck of the ship while underway at sea and naked, with the warm tropical breezes blowing on my newly nuded pubic area. I've had subsequent waxings, but usually, I just shave each day while in the shower, and trim stray hairs dry afterwards.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

I just trim
akbvrs
Site Admin

Post by akbvrs »

I shave my shaft and ball. I just like the feel and partners seem to like it.

How do you insert a picture.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I THINK you can embed a photo...
It needs to be posted somewhere.
I chose one in an album on this site.
Click the IMG button above
Then paste the URL inbetween the tags...
pinejacker
Site Admin

Post by pinejacker »

How do you guys prevent razor burn?

I have been shaving my shaft and balls for years and don't have any problems. I would like to shave all of my pubic area ( above the shaft ), but ALWAYS get razor burn no matter what I try.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

wetfriend.jpg
wetfriend.jpg (20.6 KiB) Viewed 43524 times
Sorry guys but I simple love my pubes and I love looking at the hairy guys best...
jimmybond
Site Admin

Post by jimmybond »

I trim above the shaft to keep it neat, tight and sexy for my lady. I don't totally shave there because I do like to resemble a man, rather than a boy. I shave my cock and balls smooth. I started doing this about a year ago and my girl loves it. My cock is in her mouth all the time now. She now gets into worshiping my erection as she runs her tongue up and down my smooth cock and balls. I love it and she loves staring at the extasy she sees in my face. As far as mantainence, I shave my cock and balls, smooth, once or twice a week, while in the shower. I use a dedicated beard trimmer above the shaft, once every week or two.
bimasccutloose
Site Admin

Post by bimasccutloose »

I've been shaving balls and some of my pubes for years. Just recently I've been letting it all grow back, but I will keep it trimmed short. Why have I kept it mostly smooth all this time? I have a lot of hair at least 1" up my shaft, and I really don't like the way it looks. And if I let my bush go it would be unruly and unpleasant to look at. Everything just looks better when it's trimmed and well kept.
lovetowank
Site Admin

Post by lovetowank »

I love to keep my pubic area trimmed. Makes my cock look bigger when looking from above. My wife like the look tooImage Hope you agree
Last edited by lovetowank on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abaycum
Site Admin

Post by abaycum »

Yes I do. I have done so for a long time. At first it was because long pubic hair got caught up in my foreskin and it was uncomfortable. Later, it was to do with making it better for someone to suck it, as well as improving its appearance (in my view).
solox1
Site Admin

Post by solox1 »

I have been shaving my cock, balls, and anus for years... I simply love the smooth feeling when I masturbate and have sex with my wife. Fortunately my wife is completely waxed which adds to the feeling. I have gone totally bare several times however my wife says she likes a little patch above my cock because it "looks sexy." I personally prefer no hair at all. Sorry no pics but I'll work on that...
cmoneyman
Site Admin

Post by cmoneyman »

I trim my pubs. It just looks better and it feels better.
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

I shaved quite a few times, some years ago, but could never avoid razor-burn. Then I discovered facial-quality Immac (for VERY sensitive skins) and voila! No more burns!
rabbit420
Site Admin

Post by rabbit420 »

I like variety in my grooming. I'm naturally hairy so it can be difficult to keep myself completely shaved, but I have been full bushed, closely cropped and even shaved bald.
Attachments
03-04-06-06.JPG
03-04-06-06.JPG (189.7 KiB) Viewed 42188 times
P1010010 (3).JPG
P1010010 (3).JPG (194.74 KiB) Viewed 42188 times
Shave08.JPG
Shave08.JPG (59.5 KiB) Viewed 42188 times
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I'm a hairy guy. So the idea of shaving my cock and balls brings to mind crop circles! It just wouldn't look right on a guy like me. I do however trim my pubes shorter and like another guy here I do shave my shaft. It grows hair about an inch up from the bottom. Since I have aged I am getting white hairs just on the sides so I trim those because they just stick out straight and look stupid that way. Whenever I shave my face I just lift my cock up and run the wet blade around the bottom of my cock to trim the new growth.
:P