First time

Casual and fun topics or questions
racerx336785
Site Admin

Re: First time

Post by racerx336785 »

I always liked the feeling of getting hard as a kid but never had experienced an orgasm. I can remember staying at my grandparents house all night when I was probably 8 or 9 and my cousin who was 3 years older than me was there too. We were in our sleeping bags and I don’t remember how it started but we both ended up naked and both hard as a rock. We felt each other’s cocks and how hard we each were. We even put each other’s cocks on the others asshole but never could get them inside. Even with all that touching neither one of us cum nor did we know what it was.
When I turned 13 it was the middle of the afternoon and I was taking a bath because the family was going somewhere. As I was sitting in the bathtub I was thinking about this thing where guys at school would make this motion saying you were queer if you jacked off. I had played with my cock a lot but never had an orgasm but loved the feeling of being hard. As I was sitting in the tub this one afternoon I was hard and it felt good. I remember guys always making a fist at school mimicking jacking off but I didn’t know what that really did or meant. So,I thought about it and thought why not. I grabbed my cockshaft with my thumb and index finger and middle finger with both hands and started going up and down. There was no warning and within a few strokes I had the weirdest feeling which was my orgasm. I actually thought something was wrong because it was a spasm that felt really weird and out of control. There was no cum squirting out but just a little clear fluid. It really concerned me so it was several weeks before I ever tried it again. The second time it felt even better and I realized that now I know why I wanted to experience this feeling more and more! I have been hooked ever since!!
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I masturbated to my first orgasm in an unusual way. I was 13 and was already having wet dreams, but didn't know the technique of using my hand on my penis. Instead, I had discovered that I could get an erection and get a good feeling when I straddled something and rocked back and forth. Sometimes I would do it on the arm of a chair, the corner of a table or the edge of the bathtub. But the best place was on the banister for our stairs. It had a nice round wooden top that made it easy and comfortable to straddle and rock (as long as no other family member was nearby).

One day, I was straddling it when I started to feel a much stronger tingling sensation than I had felt before. The more I rocked back and forth, the better it got. Suddenly, I felt my body shudder and spasm in my loins. It seemed to go on and on, even though it was just seconds. I got dizzy and got off the banister. My heart was beating and I was sure I had hurt my body somehow. When I caught my breath, I realized my underpants were wet with a sticky fluid, just like what happened when I had a wet dream.

I soon realized I had discovered something new and exciting and wanted to do it again. The next time I did it, I was in the bathroom and I straddled the edge of the tub. What was even better, I could take my clothes off and see my erection as I rubbed. When I had my orgasm, I was amazed at how far my semen ejaculated. For quite some time, this was the only way I knew how to masturbate. I would have hands-free orgasms just by pressing the bottom of my penis against some object.
maxdick
Site Admin

Post by maxdick »

I'm not sure what age I was, probably around 9. Every day after school I would sit on the toilet and could smell my sweaty dick and balls. This would turn me on. I would then take the bath towel which was usually hanging on the towel rack, wad it up, lay on the floor with my head lying on the floor to the left and would fuck that towel till a real good feeling came over me. Then i'd put the towel back, finish my business and leave the room. We had those small tiles on the floor of the bathroom which would leave an imprint on the side of my face. My mother would often ask me what made those impessions on my face and I would tell her probably the bed spread. She always took that for the right answer. I now wonder if she knew what really went on. Anyway one day I decided to see why I was having those good feelings, so when the good feeling came, I raised up a little and saw myself cum. I was pretty nieve back then and when I saw white stuff come out of my dick, I got scared that this was puss and I had made my dick infected. I quit fucking the towel at that point. A couple of weeks later, a friend asked me if I ever masterbated. I didn't know what that was but I said yes anyway. Then he said "do you go up and down with your hand on your dick until cum comes out?" I said yes to that also. From then on I would sit on the toilet after school and smell my dick and balls and would go up and down on my dick till I came. So, this taught me to masterbate the right way if there is such a thing. It felt good then and does so now.
spurtz
Site Admin

Post by spurtz »

My first orgasms (dry) were probably at about age 11 or 12. I just don't remember. But I discovered masturbation by climbing a pole on a swingset during recess at school. I would wrap my legs around the pole and inch up a bit, then slide down, inch up a bit, and slide down. I discovered that this was a very pleasurable sensation on my now erect penis. It felt so good that I just kept doing it and all of a sudden I got this intensely incredible feeling that I later learned was an orgasm. The funny thing about this experience was that I thought I was the only person who knew about it. And because it was related to my penis, it wasn't anything I felt I could talk to anyone else about.

Then I made it a point to do this at every recess. I can't imagine that the teachers who were present didn't know what I was doing because looking back on it, it had to be extremely obvious but nobody ever said anything. Then one day I must have gone at it a bit too strenuously because because I managed to rip my foreskin and it started bleeding. On top of hurting like hell. Fortunately I only lived a few blocks from the school and I told my teacher I had an emergency and had to run home but would be right back. And took off running. When I got home my jockey shorts were soaked in blood but by then my dick had stopped bleeding. I cleaned up, threw the shorts away, and went back to school. That was the last of my hunching the pole.

Unfortunately I can't remember how I transitioned from the pole to jerking off and also can't remember the first time I shot some cum. But many years of jerking off followed my first cum along with more than my fair share of sex with others. Both female and male. I have been extremely lucky to have had a very full and varied sex life over the years.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

My parents started me in gymnastics at a very early age and I was probably five or six when I discovered how good it felt to rub my little pubic mound against things. By the time I was eight or nine I had become familiar with my clit and started to fiddle with my vagina. I didn't really insert my finger I would just rub it over the opening and liked how it made my tummy feel funny. I also remember being intrigued by and strangely attracted to the smell left on my finger.

I'm pretty sure the first time I came was when I was twelve or thirteen and after I had stated my periods. My older sister was showering in the guest bathroom so I went to my moms room. She had a jacuzzi tub and I laid back with the jets turned on. I noticed one of the jets was hitting the center of my lower back and it gave me an idea. One thing led to another and eventually I turned around and was spreading my pussy lips letting the water jet work its magic on my clit. I remember thrusting my hips and all of a sudden I had a feeling I had never had before. I remember my knees got weak and I thought I was going to pass out as I knelt there convulsing against the side of the tub.

After that it was "game on" and I was always looking for new things to rub or vibrate my clit. I began to get more aggressive with inserting things like Sharpie markers, small candles and even peeled carrots. My parents were divorced and my older sister and I lived with our mom. Privacy was never an issue and after looking back I'm sure it's because my mom and sister were having their own sessions.
biggee
Site Admin

Post by biggee »

My first time I was about 12? I was shown what to do by my cousin! she would have been around 14 years old?
She taught me stip poker too and would let me touch her if she lost.(I pretty much always put my fingers up her)
I didn't cum first few times but then she told me I must be doing it wrong and she did it for me and that was the first time I came!
It felt great but been young and dumb I thought cos a girl made me cum she'll get pregnant now so I avoided her for months after that lol
Haven't seen her for years now!
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I've already described my first dry orgasm in this forum or possibly another so I'll now describe my first real orgasm.
I had reached puberty and was a well experienced at masturbating. One evening I was lying on my bed naked playing with my "favorite toy". I was fantasizing about the girl next door. She was a few years older than me and a well developed, gorgeous, blonde goddess. As I was stroking away dreaming about what it would be like to be naked with her I started to near my usual peak. All of a sudden I got this strange tightness in my groin. As I got closer and closer to orgasm this tightness turned to a even stranger feeling. The next thing I know my penis started to twitch and pulse and it felt like my penis was trying to vomit.
Eventually a big glob of white, gooey liquid shot out of the head of my penis and hit me right in the face. Then a few more streams shot out and landed on my chest. I kept stroking, trying to milk the last drops of semen from my penis. Not only did cum for the first time I also gave myself my first and last facial.
rex31
Site Admin

Post by rex31 »

No you are not the only one, trust me :)
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Started wanking at the age of six, and had seven years of glorious drygasms until I first spunked at thirteen.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

My first time was with a girl 14, she had the hots for me. I would always get hard in class looking at her, and she knew it. She was baby sitting one day with her sister when it was baby nap time. She took me in the other room and we both got naked. She admired my shaved balls and dic kand I stuck it all in her mouth. She took me out and gently inserted me in her {both holes=pussy than ass}...best lay!
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

I was 11, I think, and was lying in bed when I began to feel what I know now as horny. My dick got hard, and I began to stroke it. Suddenly, I filled with this mysterious wave of something wonderful and began ejaculating. I didn't know what was happening. "Why am I pissing?" I wondered. I had repeat experiences all that day, loved it, still do.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Male neighbour jerked each other off! I was 15 and he was 17, Both were shaved and it felt so good!!!
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I was a late bloomer:

- I had my first orgasm at 10 or 11 as a nocturnal emission.

- I had my first exposure to masturbation when I was 12 when a friend (he was a year older) told us how he made white liquid come out of his dick and he decided to show us (me and 2 other boys). He unzipped his pants and pulled out his smallish dick and started to stroke it. I was curious and excited and grabbed his dick from him and pulled on it a few times with each hand, not knowing what might happen. Although the look on his face showed he was really into it, he stopped before he came. I don't know why, but I didn't try it myself until much later. I had a few other experiences grabbing another friend's dick through his clothes, but didn't have the urge and opportunity to touch another man's penis until my 40's.

- I jacked off for the first time at 18 after watching an x-rated movie with a mixed group of friends. In the movie a man jacked off on a salad as a woman was eating it. After seeing how he did it, I tried it later that night and was hooked! I still can remember the feeling as I jacked off in the shower as it felt so good and I knew I was going to make myself cum for the first time. After that I wanted to do it whenever I could.
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

Maybe at 13 or 14, I had a frequent nighttime vision of one of my large-breasted teachers. Before long I felt my penis grow to an unimaginable size (who knows how large it really was!). Instinctively I pulled the pillow between my thighs and began humping and before long I was cumming into my pillow. I remember the smell of my cum and giving it a taste. I loved it! Despite having plenty of heterosexual experiences in my life, I am still can't keep my hands off myself. Very comfortable with my sexuality, it's one of life's blessings!
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

I didn't know what the hell had happened. I was 11 or 12. Woke up one morning, started fiddling around with my dick, which began to harden as I was lying there beneath the covers, so I fiddled with it more and more and suddenly convulsed with pleasure and shot a bit of a load. I was mystified but loved the feeling, so I did it again. Haven't stopped since.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

My first time jacking off was when I was about 12 or 13 I can’t remember exactly how old I was I just know I was told by my mom after I got caught with some of my dads condoms that when I got older stuff would come out of my penis and that is what condoms were for then I remember when I was in about 7th or 8th grade some friends talking during pe about jacking off and I would go home after school and go to the bathroom and play with myself I can remember being in there for a while trying to figure it out and one day I figured it out and had an amazing orgasm and I have been hooked ever since I even got to see my 2 younger brothers cum and got to see my youngest brother cum for the 1st time.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Definitely 2 & 5. :twisted: Summer 1978