Shower Masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
mrhk85
Site Admin

Shower Masturbation

Post by mrhk85 »

Anyone in here like to masturbate in the shower? I don't like to do it because it makes me feel really dizzy & light headed. Anyone else get this?
Sunking

Re: Shower Masturbation

Post by Sunking »

The Best Love It -You are naked - EASY CLEAN UP!! - If you are lucky your partner can join you - Easy access to shampoo or conditioner which makes great lubricant!
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

I used to. But now it takes me so long to reach orgasm the hot water would run out and I'd come out looking like a prune.... :lol:
hpyguy
Site Admin

Post by hpyguy »

The shower is a place I use when super horny and need to cum fast.
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

I used to do it a lot in the shower when I was younger, but it takes to long for me to cum now too.
DoctorsBro
Site Admin

Post by DoctorsBro »

If one is getting dizzy and light-headed in the shower, it probably means there's too much junk in the water (chlorine, VOCs, etc)...or that you have the water too hot, and your body is trying to sweat which mobilizes blood toxins to be released in the sweat, which would cause the symptoms. It's happened to me sometimes, and especially if I try to take too hot a bath, because I'm still a bit pudgy and probably have some junk floating around in my blood. Sweat is healthful and cleansing but too much heat all at once can overwhelm your body. Just rambling.

I love sexy things in the shower though. I used to enjoy masturbating in the shower when I was a teen.
walrus
Site Admin

Post by walrus »

Love masturbating in the shower - fantastic easy clean up, and I recently explored the joys of a removable shower-head .... I usually end up over-stimulated by it however.
dfrench
Site Admin

Post by dfrench »

Love masturbating in the shower when I need a quickie in the morning :)
ithajax
Site Admin

Post by ithajax »

Not saying I didn't masturbate in the shower when I was younger, but nowadays I'm willing to wait until I can get naked in front of my computer and masturbate with a buddy on cam.
jacker22
Site Admin

Post by jacker22 »

I jack off in the shower if I need the privacy. I don't get lightheaded or dizzy but many times my knees buckle from the intensity of cumming. My favorite place to jerk is right here - in front of the computer reading stories of how much other guys enjoy their dicks.
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I love masturbating and being masturbated in the shower. It's one of the best sensations as the feeling of the hot water falling on my cockhead as I'm stroking is fantastic.

My shower also has a second head so I can have the water falling from above and use the other shower head to tickle my balls. Fantastic!
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

Sometimes it's the only chance I get: lube up and let go before the rest of the family wakes up. It's not glamorous but more functional. Anyone else in the same boat?
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I love to wank in the shower!
I like the water as hot as I can stand it - sometimes taking the shower head and aiming it directly at different parts of my body... nipples, balls, cock head, thighs...
We've got a shower head that has different settings - my absolute fave is to have the thin power setting, lay down on the floor of the shower (we have a large walk in) and aim the jet at my cock --- just laying there with the water pounding my cock is a dream come true - I usually cum without even touching my cock with my hands...
Attachments
Me in the shower
Me in the shower
IMG_2660.jpg (39.4 KiB) Viewed 16594 times
bimalco
Site Admin

Post by bimalco »

I love to masturbate under the shower
gemmyrose
Site Admin

Post by gemmyrose »

I love masturbating in the shower. We have a fancy shower in our house. We have a roof hanging shower above you and then the shower head on the wall. I love nothing better than standing under the rood head and letting the warm water run over me whilst i hold the shower head against my clit and let the water pound on it until i cum multiple times.
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

When I have the time I love to play in the shower. Sometimes I adjust the spray to a small hard stream and Put in on the head of my dick. I let the water work until I shoot.
fuckhead
Site Admin

Post by fuckhead »

I actually prefer the bath. More comfortable lying down than standing up. And its pretty cool seeing the come mixing in the water. It's not exactly quite as clean as the shower but by the time ive come im ready to get out.
scottyhoney
Site Admin

Post by scottyhoney »

I used to masturbate in the shower a lot. The safest place to masturbate. When a teen masturbating was mainly done in the shower. When I was first married I would masturbate in the morning shower before work and be ready for her that night.
Now I masturbate in bed next to her or alone in bed if she is in another room. I rarely masturbate standing up anymore.
squidgy
Site Admin

Post by squidgy »

Not something I like to do really as I don't like it too much standing up, seems to take more effort and I tend to go weak at the knees at the crucial moment that spoils my enjoyment. I always find you have to clean the plughole after as my cum gets caught on any hair left in the plughole and needs tissue paper to pull it out and needs to be flushed.