Masturbating while you have a full bladder.

Casual and fun topics or questions
paravion
Site Admin

Masturbating while you have a full bladder.

Post by paravion »

I'm curious, does anyone else like to masturbate while they have a full bladder? I find i have a more intense orgasm when i do. I also find having sex when i have a full bladder incredibly satisfying.
biggee
Site Admin

Re: Masturbating while you have a full bladder.

Post by biggee »

I find that sex with a full bladder i last much longer and cum harder
Anyone else?
spectator9
Site Admin

Post by spectator9 »

For some men it does intensify the orgasm, though for others it doesn't work at all. We're all wired up a bit differently!

When I've been in a horny mood, I've held my bladder all afternoon at work and then chugged a couple of beers when I got home. Even when I've been at the verge of pissing my pants I had no trouble staying hard and I've enjoyed play time right up to loss of control. Then I was charged and ready for a good wank!
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Post by scottydapimp187 »

Yeah many times, i dont use it for the orgasm really though. Ill be at it jerkin away when i know i simply have to drain it. I maintain a full or almost nearly full erection alnd piss with my hard cannon from a few feet from the bowl. My gf gets absolutely wild, i always have to let her watch lol, she loves it for whatever reason.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've read that women can have a very intense orgasm when they have a full bladder. I never tried to masturbate while having a full bladder. However, when I've masturbated without emptying my bladder I start seeing continuously to the point that only drops come out but with a full bladder sensation.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I like masturbating with a full bladder. I believe the orgasm feels so much better when I have a full bladder. I really like doing it while wearing a diaper and use a back massager or vibrator cause then I can just pee right in the diaper and I can also just cum in the diaper and there is no mess to clean up.