Preferred methods

Casual and fun topics or questions
dlihret
Site Admin

Preferred methods

Post by dlihret »

I’ve been finding ways to pleasure myself for nearly 60 years. I am cut, so am limited by the amount of skin I have to pull over my cock. For the most part, I jerk off “dry”, with no lube. I am curious about how others get off.

Guys, do you prefer dry or lube? If you are cut or uncut, does it make a difference? Do you use any toys?

Ladies, do you use your fingers/hands or do you use toys? If you use toys, do you stimulate yourself internally (vaginal) or external (clitoral)?
paravion
Site Admin

Re: Preferred methods

Post by paravion »

I'm Circumcised and use lube 98% of the time, the other 2% of the time i don't get fully hard and have enough skin movement to masturbate to orgasm, and even then i tend to get sore. I was circumcised twice as an adult, the first time i wasn't happy with a bunch of skin that was left on the underside and how loose the rest was, then, i masturbated like i did when i was uncut. I've never used toys.
Mickyy

Re: Preferred methods

Post by Mickyy »

I don't use lube except in extended sessions, then I cum rather quickly.
I wish I was uncut, I feel I got shortchanged when they took off some of my cock...
I have used anal toys as well as sleeve types of aids, and all are good if lube is used.