Adult Stepdaughter

Casual and fun topics or questions
biggee
Site Admin

Adult Stepdaughter

Post by biggee »

So i have a queston thats been bugging me for ages
I'm 38 and happily married to a 53 year old woman
Now in the early days we had a great sex life but in the last few years its been getting less frequent and now she's gone off it completely!
However she has a 32 year old daughter (my step daughter) that's currently living at home.
I will add at this point she was 18 when I met her and at the time I was chasing her! but somehow ended up with her mother.
Anyway I think she kind of fancies me! i definitely fancy her!
And we had a bit of a drunken fumble a few months back but she stopped it in the tracks saying "it feels wrong"
We spoke about it after and she said it was nice but felt wrong and let's not talk about it again!
But I think about it constantly, and since she has recently become single she seams to flirt a little with me.
How could I approch the subject and let her know id like to try again without being too obvious, and risking her speaking to her mum about it, if she still thinks it's wrong?
Mickyy

Re: Adult Stepdaughter

Post by Mickyy »

Tease right back if you can.
Let her see you in revealing clothes, or let her catch you naked.
Put the ball in her court and see what happens...
biggee
Site Admin

Post by biggee »

Tryed that
Last few mornings ive been getting in shower and "forgetting" to lock the door.
This morning she walked in on me!
She just panicking said "oh sorry" and went out
It was timed perfect cos i had a semi at the time so was a decent size without being stood up.
It was and still is just us 2 in the house aswell
But shes just been acting normal like nothing happend
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

just do her!!
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Just be daring and streek in front her,on purpose or not! Or accidentaly let her catch you masturbating or fondlimg yourself!!
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

Did you ever get your stepdaughter, mine walks around with a short short towel on and it doesn't take much to see all she has. She doesn't hide anything at all
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Be careful what you wish for. Consider whether or not you want to stay married. It's probably not what you want to hear but it's something you need to think over.
sforli
Site Admin

Post by sforli »

adrian69702016 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:16 pm Be careful what you wish for. Consider whether or not you want to stay married. It's probably not what you want to hear but it's something you need to think over.
Exactly this. Teenaged girls are a fucking nightmare to begin with. Always assume it's a cop and/or catfishing.

If you do anything incriminating with her, expect evidence of it to get forwarded to everyone you know. Trolling people over social media is this generation's only collective skill.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

That's trouble no one needs.