Techniques for Fleshlight?

Casual and fun topics or questions
georgeisrandomaf
Site Admin

Techniques for Fleshlight?

Post by georgeisrandomaf »

Hiya, new to this here.

I have a little fleshlight quickshot, lots of lube, comdoms, and an ex's vibrator.

Do you have any new tips on what I can try. I've done everything from warming it up, and spitting and prostate massages, but wondered if anyone had any new ideas?
bingoman
Site Admin

Re: Techniques for Fleshlight?

Post by bingoman »

I tried a flash light and my dick is too soft to penetrate it for any length of time. And I found that there really wasn't much better than my lubricant. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe because of my age, 72, I could not get the full benefit of it. I had considered a vibrator, but that is in the future. I'm not sure if I can stick something out my rectum. Maybe I should try. Yes I can go with more information.
clarence
Site Admin

Post by clarence »

bingoman wrote:I tried a flash light and my dick is too soft to penetrate it for any length of time. And I found that there really wasn't much better than my lubricant. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe because of my age, 72, I could not get the full benefit of it. I had considered a vibrator, but that is in the future. I'm not sure if I can stick something out my rectum. Maybe I should try. Yes I can go with more information.
Works for me!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I enjoy using lube and all types of male cock stroking sleeves
bd4236
Site Admin

Post by bd4236 »

Quickshot? That's the short little stroker-sort-of Fleshlight? Well, I like to thrust, rather than just stroking. If you could find a plastic cup or something else of the right size that will hold the Quickshot steady and catch the lube and semen, you could try putting it between some cushions, or roll the cup or whatever + Quisckshot up in a towel or blanket to give you something to hold onto and just bang the Hell out of it. :)
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

lost of lube and rub the underside of your cock with the lips. Works a treat..... http://www.yuvutu.com/video/270468/ice-lady-fleshlight/
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I bought and tried a regular fleshlight a few years back when I was expanding my jack off horizons. I got both a pussy and ass insert. It was interesting, particularly fantasizing about fucking specific women or anonymous men in the ass. I only used it a few times because part of my enjoyment while jacking off is feeling a warm hard cock in my hand, seeing my entire shaft and head, and seeing cum shoot out when the time comes. Also, having to clean the fleshlight afterwards was a bit of a buzzkill.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have about 8-10 different types of cock stroking sleeves and I really enjoy my fleshlight sleeves. I love the feeling of the texture of the inside of the sleeve sliding up and down on my hard lubed up shaft. But, I always have to be careful not to stroke myself too long with a fleshlight sleeve, or else I explode too quickly! I would love to try frottage with another panties wearing male using a fleshlight
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Helpful hint: Corn starch brings the inserts back to new quality.