Looking for specific story

Casual and fun topics or questions
randonope1
Site Admin

Looking for specific story

Post by randonope1 »

Hi all. I’m fairly new here. I actually have a question if anyone can answer it. I’m looking for a specific incest story. It was one of my all time favorites but for the life of me I can’t remember the name. I do however remember a few key plot points. The main character was a young man whose mother had recently passed away. His father was away at work all the time so the main character ended up taking care of both his younger sisters himself with a little help from his elderly neighbor. He is very well built as he does all of the yard work himself and chops a lot of wood to heat his home. The elderly neighbor ends up getting seriously ill and her gorgeous daughter moves in to take care of her and help out with the main characters sisters. I also remember that the main character is a pizza delivery driver with a muscle car and ends plus delivering to a girls birthday party where the girl is wearing only a shaving cream bikini which ends up making his two sisters jealous and beginning the very start of their incestuous relationship. If anyone could help out with a name or an author it would be greatly appreciated.