Size preference of a jerkbud?

Casual and fun topics or questions
nycjerkbud
Site Admin

Size preference of a jerkbud?

Post by nycjerkbud »

If you are doing an in person jerk session, your bud, (or buds if it's group) will either be bigger, smaller or the same size as you. Just wondering if any guys here have thought about, or have any preference in regard to that? (Also, what is your reason for whichever you would prefer?)
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Size preference of a jerkbud?

Post by socalstrokn »

Never really cared if a bud is big/small, thick/thin, cut/uncut. What is important is they are comfortable with what they have and they are enjoying the contact we are having.
himileage
Site Admin

Post by himileage »

Pretty much the same and can stay erect
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

size doesnt matter...just enjoy busting one off with the guys!!
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Like others have said, size is not important for me. I would like to try same size as me (above average) or a large cock to see how it is, but so far I have only played with cocks smaller than mine. The only erect cocks I have had in my hand (two) have been short but hard. I really liked feeling the man with a short fat cock and large balls ... Would also like to play with a man whose cock appears small at first, but grows to an above average size after I stroke him to an erection. In the end, I want to feel a nice pulsing release, the more cum the better.
Last edited by rathb69 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I'd have no preference, its more about enjoying the moment, of both sharing pleasure. Its great when others here post pics of themselves nice to now what others are playing with m and f
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

I'd be pleased to have a bud of whatever size. Sharing the pleasure is what's important.
anoldie
Site Admin

Post by anoldie »

Totally agree with the above post .Size unimportant it's the pleasure that counts!
snoopy65
Site Admin

Post by snoopy65 »

I have a definite preference for those with smaller dicks than myself. I don't have a large dick to begin with, about 5.75" erect, but when I have a jerk-off buddy, I like them to be smaller than me. There is just something about a 4" dick that I cannot resist -- it drive me mad.

When I was in high school, one of my buddies had a 7" dick but it was long and skinny and I very much enjoyed that, too.
skinnywank
Site Admin

Post by skinnywank »

I do think I give the best hands job to dudes that have similar sized dicks and same type of circumcision as myself.

Growing up I regular messed around with my cousin and then a friend. My cousin had a short but thick penis with an extremely tight circumcision. I have a longer, but thinner penis with a loose circumcision. I couldn't jack him the same way I do myself. My friend on the other hand was smiliar to me so I could grab the whole shaft move the skin up and down on the entire penis.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

size doesn't matter! just enjoy a bud who likes to jerk 2...I do with guys and in/on front of ladies!
joboo
Site Admin

Post by joboo »

I haven’t had that many and most were about the same size as mine but the first time I was aroused by the other guys cock he was bigger. I had JO with him when we were younger but at 18 his had grown much larger than mine, about 7.5 thick inches. It excited to the point of doing something I never imagined I would.
So I’d have to say bigger.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

All shapes and sizes - same fun!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I would prefer someone that has a size 6-7’ inches long and thick fully cut cock . Some were close to my size
wachtruppe
Site Admin

Post by wachtruppe »

Size never mattered to me. Nice seeing different sizes all stroking or humping together.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

I love a nice smooth cock (like me), as we watch or rub against each other our dicks(frotting),..as we cum together
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

shaved smooth here and have a 6 inch dick! Size doesnt matter, its how you use it!!!
standoutman1
Site Admin

Post by standoutman1 »

I just like the look of the cock being jerked and getting ready to cum, hardening, and watching the bud or babe getting off watching me.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Size is not an issue with me. Just love to see them ejaculate, so hot!
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Not jerking, but rubbing our smooth cocks against each other, as we both ejaculate on each other!