A Bug Sighting Reported

Report any bugs you find here.
shadow109
Site Admin

A Bug Sighting Reported

Post by shadow109 »

Dear Billie / Trelaina ,

There seems to be either a bug / spam Bot . At the sign - In section to ST. That when you click on the sign - in . To gain access to ST . There's a flash that occurs at that point . When I attempt to type in my username & Pass word to ST. Can either of you please check this out . As I fear my user name & password might be pirated & someone else use it to gain access on here.
Which really disturbs me very much in that in happening.
Along with spam appearing on my computer desktop as well as the flash that occurs too.
When I note the flash the screen goes blank for a second & then the sign - in page reappears again after the flash that occurs
Am I just imagining this / is there really a problem . That needs fixing A.S.A.P.

Yours Truly
Shadow109
trelaina
Site Admin

Re: A Bug Sighting Reported

Post by trelaina »

Hi Shadow,

That is not a bug, it is an advertising site popping up briefly. If you have pop up blocker it is likely being blocked, part of our advertising. I usually notice that I have two browsers open after that first initial sign in click and I simply go close the advertising one. It's not malware at all, just something that does occur here.

Thanks!
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Ah ! Okay then I now understand it better & won't feel like I'm being watched .
Though if it was you watching me then . That would be just great & very arousing in knowing that you might enjoy watching me ;)
Otherwise I appreciate your response which is well noted .
Thank You
Shadow109
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Trelaina ,

I have to report that I'm still having a problem at sign - up . With a second browser needing to be closed when I click on the sign - in first time .
Though there are times when that second browser. Which as you said is advertising . Stops me from closing that browser down . by locking that browser from being closed . So as a result of that . I Have To Re - Boot / Jerk the power off & Re - Start my computer again { Mad }
As it has happened several times now . That I'm really getting Angry at what I have to Re - do ever time . This does happen.
So it needs to be looked into A.S.A.P.
That if I have any more trouble with my browser being locked / the second browser refusing to be closed down !!
I might decide to cancel my membership here & go else where. Where this problem doesn't exist :(

Though I Hope it doesn't lead into that being done . As I do like it on here & how this site is laid out .
So please, do another Real close look into this problem if you please . As I really don't want to leave here but , will do so if it happens again to me .
Shadow 109
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Trelaina ,

I wanted to also mention to you . That this bug . What ever it might be . Is intermittent & doesn't occur ever time . I try to sign in on here . So Please, check this problem I'm having more closely. As I don't want to be forced to cancel my membership on here . Though I WILL if this problem persists .
Shadow 109
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

You can be sure we are looking into it, I know it is intermittent, I've had it myself, though I think I know why I am getting it, I am trying to do a screengrab next time I have it, but of course since I decided to do a screengrab it hasn't happened. Everyone gets the second window pop up, that's advertising and not something to really get away from, the locking window seems to be due to..on my end anyway...a small window that pops up asking if I am sure I wish to leave that page. That's the one ad we are trying to catch.
billie

Post by billie »

I am working on this currently. If anyone has screengrabs please post.
Also, if you can list the url you are on and exactly what you were doing or trying to access when you see this problematic message, that would be helpful as well.
Thanks for your help!
billie

Post by billie »

Ok, I think that we have this fully resolved, but if you notice that a page that you cannot close is popping up in the future, please do let me know asap.
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Will be very observant & will let you know if anything should pop up.
Do appreciate your work in this manner . As it was good to sign in on here . Without the undue ads . what ever it was that was causing so much trouble & hacking me off :(
When I could be stroking my cock in pleasure . Other than out of pure frustration instead .
So very well Done :)