Why can't I have nudity in my avatar?

Questions about new site functionality or use
billie

Why can't I have nudity in my avatar?

Post by billie »

I mean, this is a masturbation site, right??!!

Yes, you are correct. This is a masturbation site. However, some people just want to come here and read the stories. They may not want your family jewels (as great as they may be) in their face. Due to a great number of requests to remove such avatars and enough expression of discomfort with such avatars, genitalia are not allowed.

So get creative and show us a little more of your personality in your avatar. You're still free to post all your sexy pics in the pictures section.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Re: Why can't I have nudity in my avatar?

Post by mushroomhead »

I have tried several non nude avatars but none seem to show up in any of my posts.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

There is a chance the file you are trying to upload is too large.
I believe there is a photo upload problem at the site, but things are slow to get resolved sometimes.

I have tried to upload several photos but all I see afterward is a blank square box...
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

It shows my avatar on my change avatar settings page, but not in the forum. In the forum, there is just a link on top of my username for user avatar, and that then takes me to my Home/ Account / User page, where there is no avatar.
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

Solotouch is always a work in progress. After carefully considering feedback from some of our members, we’ve decided to change the avatar rules a bit so that we are no longer allowing genitalia in our avatars.

This will allow for everyone to be able to surf the site comfortably. Don’t worry, the posting rules for albums and photos haven’t changed, so feel free to share your nude images there.

As to why some are not showing, that has been reported and looked into, especially if they comply with the site rules.
billie

Post by billie »

Hi,
I believe that forum avatars are synching with the site again. If your forum avatar is different from your site avatar, can you please try to change your avatar to something else, then back again to your desired (non-nude) avatar and let me know if the issues persist?