Cool New Stuff at ST

Questions about new site functionality or use
billie

Cool New Stuff at ST

Post by billie »

Did you know that you now can:
- Save your favorite stories so you can find them easily later? In the right side bar of every story, click Add to Favorites. These stories will be put in a queue in My Account > My Stories > My Favorite Stories

- Create a reading queue. No time to read that story today? Put it in your queue. When you read it later, it will be removed from your queue. Use Add to Reading Queue in right side bar of every story/technique.
Why not use our expanded search and find all those stories you're dying to read and create a weekend reading list for yourself?

-Add comments. Add comments directly to stories now without waiting for approval. Comments section is at bottom of each story. Please still observe our posting rules.

-Chat. Use our public chatrooms or Search > Members > Rollover any username and click invite to Chat to open a Private Message with them.
You can create your own public chat rooms and invite others to join you as well!

This list is not exclusive. Please visit our FAQ's for more info: http://www.solotouch.com/static/faq.html
billie

Re: Cool New Stuff at ST

Post by billie »

More Cool New Stuff:

-Print Stories - Print stories right from the viewing page. No more need to copy and paste. There is a Print Story icon in the right side bar of every story.

- Search stories based on keywords - Click on a keyword in the Popular Story Tags section in the right sidebar to see results of stories with those keywords. (We're still adding keywords, but help us by suggesting tags in the Suggest Tag box when reading any story or technique.)

-Make new friends - http://www.solotouch.com/members/. Search for other members and befriend others with similar interests or someone new. Roll over any user and choose Ask to be Friend on Dropdown.
waitreally
Site Admin

Post by waitreally »

I really, really like the reading queue addition. I was wondering if there was one before I logged in so I don't have to look through all the stories again. I just haven't logged in.. in a while. I wonder what else there is.
billiemod

Post by billiemod »

Yep. You can save all of your favorites to read again and again or just create a reading queue for stories you want to read but don't have time now.
You can also follow your favorite authors so you're notified whenever they post a new story.