That Lady in that Magazine

Stories that you think are the all time best and deserve extra recognition.
mastrbationsuperstar
Site Admin

That Lady in that Magazine

Post by mastrbationsuperstar »

This was always one of my favorites, but for some reason is no longer posted. What made it really hot for me was that 'names were omitted' but we all know that the lady in that magazine was sportscaster/newscaster Lisa Guerrero and that magazine was the January 2006 issue of Playboy magazine.

I love that issue and is always a standby when I want to really get my rocks off.

That Lady In That Magazine
As many of your readers are aware, the most recent issue of a highly well known magazine for men has some nude layouts of a very well known female who used to be a sportscaster.

After much searching around town, I finally was able to find a copy at an old liquor store.

I haven't bought a magazine like this in years. I should mention I have a great marriage and my wife is wonderful in bed.

Upon arriving home I was very curious to see what this gal looks like in the nude. Removing the plastic wrap, I flipped through the pages and there she was.

I was not disappointed, for being in her 40's her body is amazing. I immediately placed my hand against my trousers and felt my cock growing. I went upstairs to the bedroom and lay the magazine on the bed as I looked at her various poses. Wow was I turned on.

I immediately removed my trousers and boxers, laying them on the chair.

Kneeling on the bed my hand wrapped around the hard cock and I began to stroke away as I imagined what it would be like to be with this lady

It was maybe just a few minutes when I heard the door open and my wife walks in.

Besides intercourse and oral sex, we also engage in mutual masturbation.

She really enjoyed seeing me like this, smiling her first words were "well what have we got here?"

Looking down at the magazine she made a complimentary remark about how fit this ex-sportscaster looks. What surprised me was my wife stood next to me and put her hand around my cock stroking it slowly as I flipped pages back and forth. Then she started whispering dirty things in my ear, things such as "Look at those huge tits she's showing you, and "look at that mouth, you'ld love to kiss and do more with"

This was bringing me to the point of no return. She continued with "She has such beautiful long hair" Stroking me harder, lubing my cock with lots of precum whispering in a very sexy tone "I'd love to see you cum on her, cum on her tits and on those nice big hard nipples, maybe even cum on that pretty face" I couldn't take it any more as streams of cum shot out of me and all over that lady as my wife continued with this great hand job and whispering.

The next night my wife was ready for some hot lovemaking, she said it was OK to make- believe with her tonight, to pretend that I will be with my fantasy girl.

She turned out the lights it was very dark in our bedroom and my imagination ran wild. As I made love to my wife, doing things I cannot talk about here.

The nice thing is my gorgeous and very sexual wife and that great looking beauty share the same first name.