Good Parents Stories

Stories that you think are the all time best and deserve extra recognition.
sigmund008
Site Admin

Good Parents Stories

Post by sigmund008 »

How about a list of stories where parents react to their children's masturbation in a positive way. Positive, from the child's point of view. So I don't mean, like, where a parent gets turned on by their child's masturbation (though that's understandable).

Please do NOT include stories that are incestual, exhibitionistic or voyeuristic. I'm just talking about a parent validating their children's sexual explorations. Perhaps with encouragement. Perhaps with guidance and advice. Perhaps by buying their child a toy, even.

I'll start by adding the following story.
http://www.solotouch.com/story/very-luc ... mine-35537

To be quite honest, it seems a little embellished at times. But whether or not it's an entirely true account, it DOES model a positive parental reaction to masturbation. And for someone who was raised by my parents and culture to view masturbation as a sin, reading these positive parent stories are such a relief for me.

So, please add more or comment on this one, I guess.
oneofthem

Re: Good Parents Stories

Post by oneofthem »

My mom and step-dad talked about sex the same way we talked about meals and religion. This way of talking is in our family for generations. On the other side mom preferred to chat about it at home of with other family members ie: uncle's aunts vs strangers.

A day as a young boy a was curious about step-dad hidden movies and books. So I read and I watched. Of course I did masturbate.

Later at my uncle's, who was gay, I search for something to masturbate on. Finally I found his movies. While he was not there, too excited to know he was in the apartment and not outside I pressed play. The TV, I did not check the volume cause I was too excited ans a boy. Pants down I jerked off on men having sex.

After I cum I heard ok ow you know where are my movies so you can use it when ever you want.

Here I go back home. This time I didn't want to chat about it. No gay movies or books I mastubate a lot thinking about it. Mom realized that I jerked off and a lot. So we chat about it. Of course I was shy cause it was not man with woman. Mom told me that she knew that eventually I would found something to jerk off which would be male with male.

After asking how I found it and what did happen she smiled and said from now one son you know where you can have fun.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Thanks for the suggestion You now can see it if you type in Hall of Fame in Keywords
pervymomluver

Post by pervymomluver »

HEY... who wants to revive this thread? lol. naughty parents and their sons/daughters doing inappropriate things????

my FAVVVVVVVV
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I would have killed just to have got some information about changes during puberty and masturbation in particular but sadly I got nothing !!!
gpwillie

Post by gpwillie »

Good topic. I would like to know if anyone had the kind of supportive parents who viewed masturbation as a necessity and not as taboo. In my own case, I taught my son about it, offered to talk anytime, answered questions, supplied him lube and tissues, and let him know that I did it too.