No laughing matter

Jokes, amusing photos, videos and more...
myownthing
Site Admin

No laughing matter

Post by myownthing »

I went to the doctors and the nurse called me into the exam room. She asked why I was there. I told her I would rather just talk to the doctor, if she did not mind. She did mind. She wanted to know what brought me in to see the good doctor.

I again told the nurse I would rather discuss it with the doctor directly. She gets real offensive with me. She tells me she has been a nurse for 25 years, she has seen and heard it all before. There is nothing I could tell her that she already has not dealt with.

I ask her to promise she will not laugh. She agrees. I undo my belt and pull my pants down. She take one look and bursts out into laughter. She bends over laughing uncontrollably. She tries to gather herself and stop laughing so much. She attempts to speak, but just ends up laughing. I raise my pants and get ready to walk out.

The nurse stops me and apologizes saying she has never seen such a small penis on a grown man. Its just so small she says.

I tell her thats enough I will leave. She stops me from leaving and asks with a straight face, whats wrong with it.

I tell her, its swollen.

:lol: