Content Rules for Contributions

SoloTouch rules and FAQ's
billie

Content Rules for Contributions

Post by billie »

Submission of stories, comments, and chat on the Solo Touch member's forum must follow certain rules. Those that do not will be flagged by the moderators and might be edited, or might not be posted at all.

We are a site that is primarily about masturbation, and realize that the common human experience is to start masturbating at puberty or even younger. We therefore allow stories that involve an adult reminiscing, but have set certain standards about what we will and will not publish, to discourage any negative thoughts or actions towards children.

We welcome stories, comments and chat from adults of 18 years of age and over, about their current or past experiences or fantasies, as long as they adhere to the following rules:

All stories, subjects, comments and chat submitted to Solo Touch - MUST:

Be written and submitted by a person of 18 years of age or over. They may NOT discuss any sexual activity involving those under the age of 18 or any masturbation remembrances involving those under 13.

Be noted as fiction if it is not true. There is a checkbox to mark your story as fiction during submission.

Stories must be placed in one of two story categories, Masturbation Stories or Sex Stories. Once edited they will be placed in sub-categories based upon participants.

Stories posted in our Masturbation category must have a main focus on masturbation, or of acts leading up to masturbation. "Masturbation" means touching one's own or someone else's genitals with the hands, or by rubbing against one's own genitals or another person's while clothed, or rubbing against an object or surface in order to reach arousal leading to masturbation.

Stories regarding masturbation that took place under the age of 18 are allowed under the following conditions. The story must be written in the first-person as an adult remembering a personal masturbation event that took place at the age of 13 or above.

Vague references to yourself as being younger are fine, as long as other references, to a time when you were less than 13 years of age are not included. i.e. Saying I was 11 when I learned to masturbate or I was in 4th grade when I learned to masturbate are the same and will be rejected or edited out. Saying I learned to masturbate when I was younger is acceptable. No one under 13 can be referred to in your story or comment.

Stories posted in our Sex Stories category must not discuss sexual activity involving persons who are under 18 years of age. This includes fantasy or fiction. No one under 13 can be referred to in your story or comment.

Not discuss sexual acts among, with, or involving animals, people who are asleep, people who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, (although reference to a social drink is acceptable). Scat and the use of dangerous substances is also not allowed.

Not discuss non-consensual activities.

Not discuss any dangerous activities.

Be proofread for proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. It doesn't have to be perfect, but you must make an effort. Obvious mistakes such as lack of abbreviations or leaving out apostrophes are guaranteed to get your story or comment rejected.

Not include any advertising of specific websites or brand names of product.

Formatting Guidelines

In addition, please follow these formatting guidelines to make it easier to format your story for publishing at SoloTouch:

Do not press at the end of each line. Only press where you want a line break to appear in the story. If you type your story into the box on the submission form, the text will automatically wrap to the next line when you reach the end of the line even though you did not press the key.

Use 2 line breaks (press twice) to separate paragraphs or sections of your story. You may have noticed that it is difficult to read stories with no breaks.

Do not use tabs or multiple spaces to indent paragraphs. Instead use two line breaks and do not indent.

PLEASE DO NOT USE ALL CAPS. THIS SHOULD BE USED ONLY FOR EMPHASIS (I.E., YELLING). Stories that are submitted in all caps will not be published. Since it is very difficult to convert a story from ALL CAPS to normal capitalization, these submissions will be discarded.