Celebraties One day Pass

A place to chat about your favorite TV shows, movies and celebs
Sunking

Celebraties One day Pass

Post by Sunking »

Your significant other has given you a hall pass - Who is it for you?
Sunking

Re: Celebraties

Post by Sunking »

For Me Diane Lane - I do hear she is single - Carrie Underwood would be a close 2nd (she's got a better voice)
morningwd
Site Admin

Re: Celebraties One day Pass

Post by morningwd »

No contest......Miranda Otto (or Emily Browning if Miranda has a headache).. :lol:
billie

Post by billie »

Channing Tatum....those abs....Yummy
busterhymen
Site Admin

Post by busterhymen »

Carly Simon has been my choice for about 40 years. Mmmmmmm......
edgar55
Site Admin

Post by edgar55 »

Somehow I dont have a thing about celebs. I rather normal people. Somehow I think celebs are not highly sex-driven, which is a big turn on for me. Maybe I need to be convinced...
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

Philippa Forrester!

You'd have to have grown up in the UK in the 80's and 90's to know what I mean!
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

I'm with busterhymen. in that i have a favorite fetish model i do so adore & would like to be with. As she really is interested in what i like to do ;)
insatiable
Site Admin

Post by insatiable »

It'd be tough to choose just one, but it'd be between Allison Brie, Aubrey Plaza, or Chloe Bennet... All three of them drive me completely bonkers (yep, I said bonkers... that's how nuts I am for them lol)
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

I'm not much on Celebs . Though I do admire that of Jeri Ryan . Who was 7 of 9 on Star Trek Voyager on U.P.N
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I am thinking right now of Naomi Watts. She is really hot. Or even Jennifer Garner, now that I saw her in pants and shirt in her latest Capitol One ad. I was getting tired of the one piece dresses she always wore and had said to others how I would like to just see her in pants and shirt, and Capitol One obliged. :lol: I find Jennifer so hot nowadays, at least in those Capitol One ads, with her hair nice and bouncy, along with the rest of her. Weird, but in most of her films, she has flat hair and is just average at best, but these Cap One commercials she has really gotten HOT.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Now it is Anna Faris. I remember when I saw her on the last few episodes of Friends many moons ago and thought she was so cute. And then, just recently, TV Land said Mom was coming to TV Land, and I thought it was a new show, as I dont bother to watch the networks for anything but sports. After watching the first episode just a couple of months ago, I was hooked, and also found out that it wasnt a new show but a show that TV Land picked up in syndication. But yet and still, watching Anna with that, I dont know how to describe it, but kinda boyish haircut with the bangs and all, and her perfect body and great looks, she turns me on sooooooo much.
keenan
Site Admin

Post by keenan »

busterhymen wrote:Carly Simon has been my choice for 332vfg com. Mmmmmmm......
Mine too!