My Toys i use.

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
Sexywriter

Re: My Toys i use.

Post by Sexywriter »

OMG Ive heard of these things and how you can buy them...didn't put it together until now that its used for sexual pleasure! Hmmmm All makes sense now LOL :twisted:

Ive been using this fun toy called the WE VIBE SYNC that is inserted into he vagina and wraps around to the clit area and situates itself and clings to your body. Meanwhile you can control the vibe with an APP that you put on your phone and sync with the toy! Ive not been able to use it with a partner yet but I do play with it on my own and it is FUN! :D
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Love my toys. The best have a cord for recharging and not batteries. I have a slender pink vibe thats so much fun and to boot, waterproof. I can put the tip against my clit and it’s fantastic! I have anal toys too that add to my pleasure. As well as nipple clamps. I recently read about ladies using their electric toothbrush too. I am looking forward to that new experience soon. I need a new head, mmmm...for my toothbrush that is. I use a wand on occasion but it’s super powerful and too much most of the time. I like my play time to linger longer than 2 minutes. Normally about 20-45 minutes depending on my free time. But if it’s been a long solo session and I somehow can’t get a full release, I pull it out to have a quick, firecracker finish.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

My friend and roommate moved out and with some other stuff he left behind I found a lifelike rubber suction dildo! I had wanted to play with one for a long time but never got around to buying one. This was even better because I imagined how he might have played with it with himself or his girlfriends.

It turned out to not be stiff enough to be satisfying penetrating my ass, but I have another dildo for that. What I discovered was really a turn on was licking and sucking it, since it has the shape and texture and weight of an erect penis. I become hard almost instantly when I start playing that I’m giving a blowjob. The most turn on is to deepthroat it, feeling it slide down my throat. I had to practice not gagging at first but now I can stay relaxed while I take it in all the way down to the balls.

Another thing I like about it is I can play with it for a few minutes anytime. I don’t have to continue to climax … it’s often enough to get turned on from the few minutes of deepthroat dick play.

It makes me want to have the opportunity to give a guy a blowjob sometime!
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I enjoy the we vibe vector for the prostate.. luv that it has a remote and also would luv to have someone take control of it..
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I made my own pocket pussy which is really simple and amazing. I take the tennis balls out of a 3 ball container. Then I take a big piece of soft cotton fabric and fold it in half several times. Then I push it down into the tube using a screwdriver or hammer handle. The fabric makes a puffy liner. Then I put the tube under the edge of my bed mattress or a couch cushion and slowly work my dick in, which if not already hard from the anticipation gets hard as soon as the tip starts pushing into the fabric.

I like to set up some mirrors to the side and below my crotch so I can watch the action as I slowly slide in and out, all the while caressing my tight balls, and pulling out to cool down if I get close to cumming, to make the home made pussy play last as long as possible.

A nice feature is the components can be returned to their other uses, albeit with some added musky fragrance, so no need to hide it or worry about the sex toy being discovered!
sharon1

Post by sharon1 »

It was a fleshlight. Such a great buy lol www.aerocitygurgaon.com/