Tenga

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
jrd5140
Site Admin

Tenga

Post by jrd5140 »

I am looking to purchase a Tenga red product. Apparently they are disposable - can they be reused? Which are recommended? Are the eggs worthwhile?
leftyxx69xx
Site Admin

Re: Tenga

Post by leftyxx69xx »

Hey there. I recently purchased a couple tenga eggs and i'm in love with them! They are easy to use and disposable however, if you want, you can wash it and reuse it again. The fleshlight was the other toy i bought but it takes a while to set up (i.e. submerge in warm water for 20mins) and clean. Between the fleshlight and Egg, i totally go with the latter. Hope this helps!!
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

regarding Lefty's comment on the fleshlight. It's not really necessary to submerge the toy in warm water for 20 minutes. I don't need to do that at all, as soon as I slide my hard cock in, it warms up quickly! Another option is to run warm water through the toy for a minute prior to lubing it up. Keeping the lube warm is the key.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

iv been so tempted to try the tenga eggs... just didn't want to have to chuck them after... iv been looking either at fleshlight or something else.. hope others post here what they like.. always looking for suggestions on toys to try
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have several different Tenga eggs and one Tenga sleeve.
I love the Eggs, because there are several different types and styles of Eggs.
I highly recommend any Tenga Egg or sleeve
Paul