Prostate massage... looking for advice

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
insatiable
Site Admin

Prostate massage... looking for advice

Post by insatiable »

Hi Everyone. I am in need of some advice. Due to a health issue, I have trouble bringing myself to orgasm. I have no problem getting or maintaining an erection; it's just crossing the finish line. Anyways, one of the things I've read that could help is prostate massage.

I am very new to this concept, and have never engaged in any self ass play. I am looking for any piece of advice anyone has about any of this. How to start, what to use, how to use it, techniques, etc. Any and all tips, stories, advice, recommendations, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Happy soloing :)
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Re: Prostate massage... looking for advice

Post by sharkjack1972 »

Just started using one of these and it took a while, but wow. Once you get your method down it is a great ride!
maxdick
Site Admin

Post by maxdick »

I used an electric toothbrush that was no longer to be used for brushing teeth. Make sure to use alot of lube. I used preparation H for this and it seemed to work well. Made me cum and cum and cum.
stroker1961
Site Admin

Post by stroker1961 »

I started massaging my prostate in 2015. Now I'm well experienced in anal stimulation so for someone like yourself, I would start small.

I started out with my finger to stimulate my prostate. (There are YouTube videos that help you find your prostate) After a while I used several different anal toys and use a vibrator or massager to enhance the stimulation.
Today I use a toy called the Verve prostate massager which brings me to 15-50 orgasms in a single session. It's such a great experience that I have almost completely stopped masturbating in the traditional way.

Good luck and enjoy.
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

I have also used an old electric toothbrush, right on the prostate. It tickles in an intense way and I don't want it to end. I had a cheap vibrating toy. It did the job but didn't last. A classic straight vibrator inserted deep gets me off every time in a big way, and the fingers never let me down. Take your time, breathe deep, you will be surprised at what your body is capable of.
wulfin82
Site Admin

Post by wulfin82 »

Has anyone tried the Aneros prostate massager? They have many different models. Suppose to bring hands-free orgasms for men. I bought one years ago and never had much luck. I was wondering what your experiences have been?
sereno
Site Admin

Post by sereno »

Yes, I've used the basic Helix Aneros a few times, but not much since my TURP operation Aug. 1st. Am getting back to it. BUT, would like to know just how one uses the electric toothbrush for prostate massage. Remove the bristles or WHAT? Maxdick....what has your experience been in adapting this, if you did?
papapa12
Site Admin

Post by papapa12 »

Prostate Massagers are sex toys designed to massage your prostate, also known as prostate milking. Upon doing my own shopping
and user experience on this. The prostate massager on this page:https://www.hihistop.com/male-vibrators ... massagers/ really helps me achieve climax.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

So far some great suggestions... I started with the aneros helix syn, it is best to start small and lube well.. just relax it is a whole different feeling. Since I started i moved up to the we vibe vector... it is bigger which now im comfortable with plus the vibe is amazing. Nothing wrong with findings ways to make masturbation more enjoyable.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

wulfin82 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm Has anyone tried the Aneros prostate massager? They have many different models. Suppose to bring hands-free orgasms for men. I bought one years ago and never had much luck. I was wondering what your experiences have been?
I have several Aneros massagers. My favs are the Vice and the Progasm Ice,
wulfin82
Site Admin

Post by wulfin82 »

Do you have hands free orgasms while using the aneros?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

maxdick wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:20 pm I used an electric toothbrush that was no longer to be used for brushing teeth. Make sure to use alot of lube. I used preparation H for this and it seemed to work well. Made me cum and cum and cum.
I also tried an electric toothbrush with bristles but no lube. I inserted it into my ass and turned it on an I started to masturbate I had one of the best orgasms. Unfortunately, the toothbrush malfunctioned a few months later and haven't done it again.
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

I have tried several different designs. Arenos, knock-offs, dildos, vibrators. For me, the best shape is something small diameter with a prominent head. That ridge under the head is very important. I ended up making my own with my lathe.
gold2448

Post by gold2448 »

A long time ago when I was in my thirties, I got interested in anal stimulation. I started with things like the handles of kitchen utensils, broom handle, if I got it the right depth and was able to pivot it forward inside me it felt good but not the kind of pleasure I read about. After more research I found out that the prostate is kind of forward on the front of the anal canal so it needs to be something with a small shaft and big head or something curved. At the time me and my father owned a scrap metal recycling business,there was a riding lawn mower in one of our scrap piles, with a gear shift handle that looked right for the job, it had a one half inch shaft and a round plastic ball about one and a quarter inch diameter, the shaft went straight down about six inches then a ninety degree turn and about eight inches. The first time I worked it in my anus it felt so good, then I had a plan, I would set it on a chair close to the front edge and tie it down with straps going to the legs of the chair.I very gently sat on it and let it slide up my anus, it went so deep it was at the upper end of my anal canal, there was a spot there that gave me the hardest erection ever but I knew it was past my prostrate. So then I placed pillows all around it to support my but so it would not go in so deep, it sent pleasure all the way to the head of my hard on and the more I pushed back in the chair the stronger the pleasure, so then I placed the chair close to the wall so I could put my feet on the wall and push back, it sent quivering pleasure deep behind my balls, I just pushed and held the pressure against my prostrate, the quivering never stopped then without warning semen just starting flowing out my erection, with no muscle contractions but an uncontrollable quivering that was also now inside my hard on, with semen oozing out and running down my shaft in large amounts.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

Are you ALL alone here no wives or girlfriends, I help out and massage my b/f's prostate whenever he wants.
jjerismo
Site Admin

Post by jjerismo »

I hope by now you've learned to enjoy yourself. You've had great advice. Plenty of lube, start small, experiment in the shower with soap, once you find the male pleasure zone you'll be hooked.

I enjoy myself at 70 about once a month because of privacy limitations.

Have fun,,, you're not hurting anyone.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

thepinkhotel wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:11 am Are you ALL alone here no wives or girlfriends, I help out and massage my b/f's prostate whenever he wants.
I need a g/f like you! :lol:
jeeniferruby921212

Post by jeeniferruby921212 »

You need some time to keep your energy high, and I recommend using some simple and easy-to-operate tools, such as some affordable sex doll - US Stock - https://www.sexdollpartner.com/products/us-stock-ridmii-helene-150cm-120-big-boobs-vintage-girl-realistic-sex-doll RIDMII Helene 150cm 120# Head TPE Big Boobs Realistic Barbie Blonde Sex Doll or sex tools, to help you regain your strength.
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

thepinkhotel wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:11 am Are you ALL alone here no wives or girlfriends, I help out and massage my b/f's prostate whenever he wants.
When I was first married, my wife would occasionally massage my prostate and suck my cock. Pure heaven. Love to find someone willing to do that to me