Electrostim (male) - any experience or advice?

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
spooger
Site Admin

Electrostim (male) - any experience or advice?

Post by spooger »

Does anyone have experience with male electrostimulators? Any recommendations on type? I am especially interested in prostate electrostim as I have an aneros and wonder about an electrified model.

Is there any evidence of negative effects with long-term use such as nerve damage or dependency on increasing levels of stimulation to get off? And what might constitute overuse?
bigjim79
Site Admin

Re: Electrostim (male) - any experience or advice?

Post by bigjim79 »

I am by no means an expert, but I have an estim device and have had mixed results with it. The problem I've had is keeping the pads in place. They are designed for the traditional muscle use. I haven't tried placing it so that the prostate would be stimulated yet though. I'm not sure how well it would work with an Aneros as the tab in the front might get in the way of where you'd want the contacts placed.
tobyness
Site Admin

Re: Electrostim (male) - experience or advice?

Post by tobyness »

I got to try e-stim last summer while staying with relatives in southern Spain afte finishing A levels.
I thought it was absolutely great and would recommend it to anyone. The kit that I got to use was a simple tens machine that you can get hold of over the net and along with a couple of conductive rubber loops rather than the sticky pads that it came with originally it works absolutly great and orgasms from it are INTENSE!! My teacher has been doing it for about 6 years and knows others who have done it for much longer without any ill effects. I must admit that I liked it so much that I had a session pretty much every day for several weeks and it didn't stop me from coming by other means (!!) or have any down side that I can say! I miss being able to do it!
boldover
Site Admin

Post by boldover »

I use estim all the time. Nothing beats a hands free orgasm. It is completely different from having sex. Get a TENS unit, place one pad on the outside of the anus and the other one on the underside of your penis so the head just sticks out. Turn the unit on to whatever level you desire. I start around 5 and slowly increase it to around 7. Takes about 20 minutes but it sure is great. Good luck.
spooger
Site Admin

Post by spooger »

thanks for your replies!

i've thought for quite a long time about doing this - it seems like it would be a great way to get off

tobyness - you said exactly what i have been hoping to hear - that it doesn't change the ability to get off otherwise, or eventually dull sensations

:) thanks
chestinut
Site Admin

Post by chestinut »

I have been stimming for many years it is great. I have tens machines, home made machines and made for play machines

Paul
6solidinches
Site Admin

Post by 6solidinches »

I have a tens unit. Going to try this.
primetime
Site Admin

Post by primetime »

Have any of you tried a fifi. Its a sex toy for men. I swear its the next best thing to sex. Its waterproof too and comes in different colors (i like redheads so i got the red) but its tight but not uncomfortable. Not obnoxious no batteries or anything needed. Check it out at getfifi.com
toby68
Site Admin

Post by toby68 »

Ok, this is a rather old topic but I am still posting here as I am wired right now ;)

I got myself some sleeves which are electrically conducting so I can plug the electrodes into them and fasten them around my cock. This is really great. The sleeves are cheap and can easily be adjusted to the diameter of my cock so they also work as a cockring.

And while I have my hands free to read and post here on the forum my cock still gets a nice workout and I am squirming in my chair.

I love it :)
popalexandra
Site Admin

Post by popalexandra »

Thanks for the share of experience. I just purchased some sleeves and they do feel a lot better than expected.
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

I tried several. A friend had one of the dedicated commercial toys. I found the settings limited. I purchased a TENs unit I from target which was a total waste of money. I have built two DIY units. They are by far my favorite. Almost unlimited stim files available.