Sybian

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
shawna4fun68
Site Admin

Sybian

Post by shawna4fun68 »

Does anyone have a sybian sex machine? I’m looking to experience one before I decide if I want to invest in one. If you do please feel free to PM me thank you
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Re: Sybian

Post by oliviaanne »

Oh my God Shawna, they are the best invention ever! My girlfriends husband is an over the road trucker so he is away for sometimes a week at a time or more. He bought her a Sybian as a Christmas gift and she was raving about it being the best gift ever. A week or so after she got it I stopped by her place to drop some paperwork off and she showed it to me and asked if I'd like to try it. I am very open with my sexuality so using it in front of her did not bother me at all. We took turns riding it and after an hour I had cum so many times I was exhausted.

The movement and clitoral stimulation is like nothing I've ever experienced. I ordered my own and I received it at the end of February. My fiance loves watching me use it and I will sometimes suck his cock as I'm riding. It's kind of like having a threesome in a weird way and it has led up to some really hot fucking. I use it daily now sometimes 3-4 times and my old "go to" rabbit and bullet now go untouched. The first week I had the Sybian I over did it and my clit was so tender I couldn't wear panties or slacks for two days. It's hard not to over do it, but it's best to slowly work yourself into the length of your sessions. My favorite attachments are the G-Wave and the Nubbed Flat Top, but they have a good selection of attachments to fit every woman.
benjaminnash56
Site Admin

Re: Sybian

Post by benjaminnash56 »

Thank you for telling your story. I was looking to gift my girlfriend some sort of toy that she can use to satisfy herself when i am not around. I do believe it's a good decision because my girfriend has a big collection of different toys but she doesnt have any automatic sort of machine toys. I did find on the internet this Adult electric dildo. The description of this toy says that it is waterproof and easy to clean, it is also on the charge, that is, it can be charged and used until the moment when it is discharged. In my opinion this is a very cool solution, what do you think? I definitely intend to buy such a device for my girlfriend in the near future so that she doesn't get bored.