Anal Beads

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
joeinva
Site Admin

Anal Beads

Post by joeinva »

I'm mid-50's and a couple of years ago had a FWB ladyfriend who opened my eyes (and my body) to the use of anal beads. She'd have me slouch back on the sofa and she would kneel on the floor between my legs while I slowly stroked myself. After prolonging my stroking, and really building up the pressure, she'd slowly push the beads in and proceeded to tease me by tugging gently on the string. This would push me over the edge and she would then withdraw each bead in sync with each squirt. It was an amazing mind-wracking orgasm and I loved how hard this would make me squirt (so did she!) :) We did this about 1/2 dozen times. She has since moved away but I still fantasize about the intense pleasure this provided.

I've thought about buying a set of anal beads to use by myself but I feel a bit weird about it. I know it's silly, but buying a anal beads for myself just feels a bit awkward.
jjosh
Site Admin

Re: Anal Beads

Post by jjosh »

I'd go for it. No one will know their for you anyway. I'v found the pleasure of using a prostate toy recently so I know how it does add to climax. At yours and my age who cares if your buying heads. Enjoy
davefeb79
Site Admin

Post by davefeb79 »

I like the beads that are connected on 1 silicone stalk about 12" long each bead gradually gets larger. I can't take the larger ones but the first 3 (maybe 4 depending on mood) is where i go. I say buy them, it's all about a better cum. Anyone asks which i doubt, tell them makes me cum better!
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Anal toys are great I use to have a small vibrator and I found my girlfriend’s anal beads the other day and used them and I really like the feel of them and the way my orgasm feels when I have them in.
blackd1
Site Admin

Post by blackd1 »

Yeah, my wife likes anal beads too. We are using them pretty often, because it makes our sex much more interesting. We started using a lot of different sex toys from deliciasexshoponline.com.br, and we were amazed by how nice does it feel. You know, sex started to be more like a routine, it was very monotonous, but since we are using sex toys, everything is much better. My wife achieves orgasm much faster when using this kind of toys!
mindflashback
Site Admin

Post by mindflashback »

Yeah, my wife likes anal beads too. We are using them pretty often, because it makes our sex much more interesting. We started using a lot of different sex toys from deliciasexshoponline.com.br, and we were amazed by how nice does it feel. You know, sex started to be more like a routine, it was very monotonous, but since we are using sex toys, everything is much better. My wife achieves orgasm much faster when using this kind of toys!
Where can I have some feedback about that ?
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I have never tried them, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying some small ones. I've never really cared for anything bigger that a finger or tongue in my butt hole. Maybe I'll surprise my fiance and order some??
anniewilliam
Site Admin

Post by anniewilliam »

I was also feeling awkward when buying an anal bead vibrator the first time. I had a fear :| that if someone sees it, think I was using a sex toy. But now, I hide it under my bed and use it when no one is at home. Really, It was amazing to feel use a vibrator the first time and felt extreme pleasure at that.

So, according to me, In starting you will feel awkwardness but after sometimes use it you will get involved in it 8-) .
pedoman
Site Admin

Post by pedoman »

I constantly keep some kind of toy in my ass mostly but plugs so sex is mental to be fun exciting and very pleasurable :D
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

They don't do allot for me.