Fleshlights and similar toys

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
oktostroke
Site Admin

Fleshlights and similar toys

Post by oktostroke »

For the guys on here, what are the experiences and opinions on fleshlights and similar toys? I bought a couple of fleshlight toys a few years ago. Although these things are clunky, when I slide my cock inside, it is pretty amazing. Most of the time I do it with a fleshlight, I come very quickly and it is a very intense orgasm. I like the wonder wave sleeve, it's ribbed on the inside and truly feels real. 95% of the masturbation I do is with my old reliable hands, but once a week or so, I really enjoy the fleshlight. Having plenty of good lube is key. I go through quite a bit of lube in fact when I am using the fleshlight regularly. I have not tried other male masturbation toys out there on the market. My girlfriend wants to get me one, so what would be the suggestions?
jackncarolina
Site Admin

Re: Fleshlights and similar toys

Post by jackncarolina »

I love fucking my Fleshlights, too. I have several, but the wonder wave is one of my favorites.
cockinhand27
Site Admin

Post by cockinhand27 »

I've never used a name brand Fleshlight, but I do have a stroker called Strokin' It. It's fairly basic but man, it's does the trick! I enjoy using it as a regular stroker, and I'll also sometimes put on a condom and put the stroker between two pillows and hump away. It feels so good to cum deep inside. It has a hole on the other end to control the suction, but I'm long enough that I can poke the head of my cock through. Sometimes I will cum so intensly that I can't move it for awhile because my cock is so sensitive. I've also used a tenga egg before, which was fun but too small and only lasted a few uses before it started to come apart.
dd3
Site Admin

Post by dd3 »

The Fleshlight is good but I like the Satisfyer better.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

Best Fleshlight for me is the Fleshlight Quickshot, which is translucent and short, which enables my staff to cum outside and makes for easier to clean up of the toy. I also love Screaming O's Jackits. I think it's better than the Tenga Egg because it is not as tight and is great for edging since it is like a hard cap that fits snuggly over the head. 8-)
lonewolf6
Site Admin

Post by lonewolf6 »

Doc Johnson Mood Exciter- sleeve type stroker made from flesh like plastic, entry points on each end with different size holes. Provides very intense orgasms, cum is able to be released through the open ends.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I enjoy hearing what others are using I'm on the lookout for either a fleshlight or something sim... really want something i could use hands free
baterman
Site Admin

Post by baterman »

I have a fleshlight that I keep mounted in the shower. I have a autoblow and just recently got a Anal Fantasy P spot milker. I like the fleshlight hands free mound.Penetrative sex is painful for my wife. I either use the fleshlight alone, or my favorite is showering together and having my wife get me hard and help me fuck the fleshlight. The other way we'll use the flesh light is to put it between the mattress and box springs. I'll use a pillow for my knees and slowly fuck the fleshlight while watching my wife masturbate her beautiful pussy inches from my face.I can stroke her legs and massage her tits while trusting. Just stated using the P spot massager. Have a few hands free cum sessions. Nice size for a beginner. I don't use the auto blow very much, I'd rather get out the coconut oil and stroke for an hour or so.
yourfisting
Site Admin

Post by yourfisting »

jackncarolina wrote:I love fucking my Fleshlights, too. I have several, but the wonder wave is one of my favorites.
Any recommendations? I ripped mine, literally :D Thinking about masturbators atm. My penis isn't so big, so probably a stroker like this one is the best option?
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

This isn’t directly responsive but I think a lot of guys wouldn’t limit the concept to manual devices. I do like the fleshlight but am totally head over heels about my Doxy wand vibrator with Hummer Deluxe Wand Attachment. WOW!

I have a Hitachi wand but over time it just wasn’t powerful enough. The Doxy has horsepower to spare. At the highest setting it gives you an industrial grade fuck, which I love although younger men may find it a bit much. I love how my cock tingles for a long time afterward. I love how a second and sometimes third time in a day is typically realistic. And I love how it can even make me cum on occasions when i have significantly less than a full erection.

I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m plugging these products. I’m just a consumer who has found the greatest masturbation aid i could imagine. Pics: https://media.lovehoneyassets.com/i/lov ... 4&fmt=jpeg and https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/vibr ... 69898.html
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love using my two different types of fleshlight sleeve, I love the mini sleeve the best.
But, I have found several different types of sleeves that feel amazing sliding up and down on my hard lubed up shaft.
Paul
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

Id like to hear what fleshlights everyone has... i will be getting one soon but so many to choose from.. which is best for smaller..
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I really enjoy the fleshlight clear sleeve and the fleshlight mini sleeve. But, you will have to look at each one and check out the inside of each one, to see what you would like best sliding up and down on your shaft
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I'm not very experienced with sleeves/strokers/fleshlights, etc... Years ago, a girlfriend bought a "Pocket Pussy" at an adult toy party she went to and used it on me. It was really large, not tight with little rubberized bumps on the inside for texture and the whole thing was clear so visually it was pretty cool but didn't feel all that great. The biggest thrill was having her use it on me but I didn't enjoy it much on my own.

Years ago I saw a video online about making a "Fifi", basically a rubber glove rolled up inside a towel and rubber banded together. I experimented with plenty of variations on that design, wrapping the rubber glove inside various textured things like bubble wrap and achieved various levels of success from extremely pleasurable to "meh".

Yesterday I found a male sex sleeve toy at WalMart of all places called a"Stroker". It has 2 separate entrances, each with its own unique texture. I will be trying it out tonight for the first time, using my finger I can feel the internal textures and it does feel quite nice, one side is pretty tight as well. The material is some strangely fleshlike squishy silicone type substance, I got semi-hard just fingering it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cake-Stroker ... =__aduid__
popalexandra
Site Admin

Post by popalexandra »

dgfergus85 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:54 pm Many good options for a pocket pussy here.
Thanks for sharing. I found something similar at Hatar and am considering buying one.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Not sure the name but I have the open ended flashlight. As mentioned it is much easier to clean, plus this one has 2 options. Has a pussy and ass end. The possum feels very realistic. The ass end is my favorite but it is a bit too tight. I am not huge (IMO) about 5.5 inches thick and I have a hard time getting much more then the top in it. Needs a lot of lube too. Was in chat showing it off the other day and didn’t use enough lune and was kinda sore the next day
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I have 4 versions of the Fleshlight. Very realistic feeling and easy cleanup. Corn Starch brings them to new quality.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

Finally broke down and picked up a fleshlight.. got the alexis texas version... can't wait for misses to be out so i can have some great alone time with it.. ill let everyone know my thoughts on it..
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

I just got a US Tenga and having fun with it.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

Finally got to try out the fleshlight... wow.. amazing how soft it felt around my cock... was such a great feeling not using my hand for a change... seems they are softer than what they used to be years ago.. had one 7 years ago just the original version .. this one has texture inside and not as tight which felt amazing... can't wait for another round...