FREE erotica stories????

Post your suggestions and feedback here
wheelslip
Site Admin

FREE erotica stories????

Post by wheelslip »

'Newest Free Erotica Stories' is the heading on the stories page so how come only paid subscribers can read some of them...for instance 'Submissive' by EliseA ????
trelaina
Site Admin

Re: FREE erotica stories????

Post by trelaina »

Hi there, please see: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=713

We added new categories for stories as well as video chat. Anything that was free before has remained free, but as we grow, we are adding new items that are premium features.

Thank you
wheelslip
Site Admin

Post by wheelslip »

Yes I realise that but it doesn't explain why those stories are being listed under a banner saying "FREE erotica stories when they are not. Couldn't they be under a separate listing? It's very frustrating to see an interesting story title only to find you can't actually read the story.
wheelslip
Site Admin

Post by wheelslip »

So now even ARCHIVED masturbation stories are pay to read? Well, guess what, it's not going to happen. Bye bye ST
I'm sure you'll earn a shit load of cash from the FREE stories I submitted....do us authors get royalties? I'm betting not...
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

Actually authors who submit regularly do get free premium at times, it is something we are more than happy to discuss, though that is done via support@solotouch.com, not here in the forums. I am sorry to see you are so upset by this, but again, the archives, depending on the topic of them, are still as free as they always were. Perhaps if you showed me a story you were trying to read and couldn't, I could see why it is marked premium?
billie

Post by billie »

All stories ever submitted at ST from the beginning of time are free.
Stories that are premium are those that we imported from a number of sites that we have in an attempt to consolidate all of our similar features and community members who want to hang out with other like/minded individuals. Having everyone at the same place is best for everyone.

When we imported the other sites' stories, many did not fit ST rules and so were marked as premium.
Current ST users can also submit new stories to Premium categories. This also allows authors to publish stories that would have previously been rejected or deleted and address a myriad of new topics.

The cost of the ST premium membership is pretty low and has taken NOTHING of the features and erotica that has always been available for free.

Think of it this way, if you aren't a premium member and cannot access a given story, it would not have been available to you previously anyhow without a membership to one of the other sites. So nothing at all has changed.