Turn of all avatars setting

Post your suggestions and feedback here
sundance
Site Admin

Turn of all avatars setting

Post by sundance »

I'd rather not see user's avatars when reading the stories. A lot of users use crotch shots, nude pics, and other explicit photos that I find distracting. I like letting my imagination do the work.

If a setting to turn off the avatars could be added, it would be appreciated.
billie

Re: Turn of all avatars setting

Post by billie »

Hi Sundance,
I'll add that to the wishlist.
jonaahhhhhh
Site Admin

Post by jonaahhhhhh »

I would really like this feature as well. There are way too many pictures of dicks on this site now.
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

I don't care what others use for avatars. I don't have a problem, if we're talking about a "toggle" switch that can be turned off or on.
billie

Post by billie »

So we've changed the avatar rules so that genitalia is no longer allowed as avatar photos. This should reduce dick pic overload for any who don't want that and I'm going to consider this solved. :D
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I wished I would have read this before I posted my avatar. I have now changed my avatar, and I hope it is acceptable. No picture of anything, just a great slogan. ;)
breakneckspeed
Site Admin

Post by breakneckspeed »

There seems to have been an increase in the amount of... inappropriate photos in avatars lately. I know that there's a rule about it, but perhaps there could be a pop-up or something added to the page where you load your avatar picture? I'm not sure how to address the existing photos, other than to have users report them individually I guess.
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

While we do hope most read the rules, a lot do not. If you notice photo's of genitalia used as the main profile picture, please send an email to support@solotouch.com . A warning is sent and then the photo removed if it is ignored.