Introductions

Post your suggestions and feedback here
thomasfreedom
Site Admin

Re: Introductions

Post by thomasfreedom »

I agree about having a forum by itself for Member Introductions because I was thinking the same way Iamjustunique!

Certainly was the first thing I wanted to post here was a proper introduction. Not exactly sure where that is appropriate on SoloTouch at this time? Not here to break any rules or cause trouble. It is important to me for each post of mine to post in some way or another.

Thank you for posting the idea Iamjustunique!

Please create an Introduction Area for us.

Thankyou,
Thomas Freedom
billie

Post by billie »

Done! ;)
billie

Post by billie »

No takers? No one has posted to the introductions section yet. :(
linkinpinkies
Site Admin

Post by linkinpinkies »

Okay, Okay, I will!!!

I am not sure how one introduces oneself here. I am a guy, I love the site, I have a great marriage and have been totally monogamous for 31 years (31 out of 45--- not bad, huh> Badaboom! :) )

Seriously, monogamous for 31 years and we had a talk about that not being "strictly necessary" but we didn't have to know everything about one another's activities. Honestly, outside activities are not something either of us craves, but we wanted that out in the open. And there have been very few instances, but there has been some wonderful jacking and jilling with a couple of friends. Always open to more in the Pittsburgh area, but it is not something I will go crazy seeking; Life isn't good, it is GREAT, so why obsess? Now we are at year 38, and things only get better.

I guess that's an introduction, eh? Oh, and like every guy thinks, I have a really pretty cock, lol!!!
otisjame

Post by otisjame »

I also need some useful advice.