Any of you guys miss bush?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
texasboyy
Site Admin

Any of you guys miss bush?

Post by texasboyy »

I have always thought a nice trimmed bush is so damn hot on women. Whoever started the shaved trend years ago needs a swift kick in the ass.

Not just when ladies are naked, but I also used to get glimpses of sweet pubes peeking out above bikini bottoms or through the wet material. These days it's just skin. Nothing to see. Boring.
captains
Site Admin

Re: Any of you guys miss bush?

Post by captains »

No..not at all! I much prefer a tightly trimmed or shaved pussy. I recall in my younger years dating a young lady who was very 'natural' down there. The first time we found ourselves naked in bed, I went down on her as a preface to sex. Having parted the 'foilage' I let my tongue do the talking, only to find one of her pubes had found it's way to the back of my throat, causing a gag reflex. There I was on all fours between her legs gagging like a cat fetching up a furball! Needless to say, that relationship didn't last much longer.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Doesn't matter to me as long as I'm not encountering a heavy brillo pad of a bush. Much prefer a well-trimmed pussy and velvety soft pubes like my wife had, but that's just my preference.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

TexasBoy I tend to agree. I prefer a little bit of the bush. No if it is a gigantic jungle, overgrown so badly you find it hard to penetrate - no. :D
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

no, never miss it at all. When I eat a pussy, I do not want to have to deal with parting the pubes or getting hair caught in my teeth or worse yet, getting a hair down my throat and gagging. Trimmed very short is great, shaved is great. Plus there is a much better view.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

Not really. I'm totally into shaved and trimmed pussy. Plus, my wife shaved hers bald for me decades ago and that's the way she's kept it for me (and her) ever since.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

HELL NO !!! God bless the razor, lol. I had to deal with bush for maybe half of my life, and then shaved for the rest, and shaved beats bush any day. Things just seem cleaner down there, and smells better as well. And this not only goes fer women, but men as well. Bet you didnt expect that answer, now did you? LMAO :o :lol:
maxwellq
Site Admin

Post by maxwellq »

I guess that I am in the minority of guys that really like a nice natural bush. I find it far sexier and more exciting than a shaved pubic area. A bald pussy looks too much like a sexually immature girl to me. I am so very thankful that my wife has a nice dark thicket of hair down there. And yes, cunnilingus is extremely pleasurable for us both.
maxdick
Site Admin

Post by maxdick »

I not only like her to be shaved but I like to shave my dick and balls as well. It's pretty hot shaving myself or having her shave me. I also love to shave her pussy so that I can see the lips and clit better. I am bi so I love to fuck for a while and eat and fuck and eat. This way I can eat the best of both worlds. It also causes her to be more turned on although she wont admit it,
mrlovestobate
Site Admin

Post by mrlovestobate »

OMG yeah, i regularly lament, and mournfully think about the demise of the pubic bush of all kinds. I too liked a neatly trimmed full bush.
stroker1961
Site Admin

Post by stroker1961 »

I for one miss a nice hairy pussy. I think it's sexier.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I don't miss it, but I gotta admit some look better shaved/trimmed than others.
Not getting a mouthful of hair is kinda nice...
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

I prefer it more natural or trimmed. As someone else said, the totally shaved pussy looks like an underge kid.
iluvmydic
Site Admin

Post by iluvmydic »

Hell yes..... I think a well trimmed pussy has much more character than a bald pussy. I often tell the younger generation that there's nothing better than a nice warm fur burger, some hair pie and a lip soda for dinner!
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

No, I don't miss it as my wife of 44 years has never shaved her pubes. I enjoyed a few shaved pussies before I married and loved the bare feeling, but hated the prickly feeling if not freshly shaved.

I do prefer hair.
onikol
Site Admin

Post by onikol »

Personally, I prefer to have girls which are perfectly shaved and for me it the most important if she is asking about oral sex. In my opinion, personal hygiene and some rules before sex make ti feel the excitation more powerful. A few years ago I read a small book about how to make cunnilingus coz I was very interested in how to please my partner and become the even the best man with which she has sex.
pelau1956
Site Admin

Post by pelau1956 »

Yes , I miss bush very much. Like some others here I think that a shaved mound looks like a underage girl. But Its far more than that for me. I like the look of the hair, the texture and feel of it. The sight of pubic hairs poking out of swim wear is a big turn on for me too!
I can appreciate that if a woman choose to shave her bush, that she is hopefully thinking about sex in some way. But I think for the most part that it brainwashing by the razor companies and advertising companies. Also there is some misconception that hair is dirty.
To me, bush, pubic hair, girlfur, or whatever you call it is just sexy as hell!
fiveins
Site Admin

Post by fiveins »

Totally agree. The thrill of running fingers through a lovely bush and finding the wet, swelling lips of a gorgeous pussy is wonderful
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

My wife has a lush bush I can bury my face in to lick her juicy pussy. I'm thankful for that
Couplebate
Site Admin

Post by Couplebate »

Bring back the Bush . "Its just so Sexy"