Masturbation after Retirement

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
onetimer
Site Admin

Masturbation after Retirement

Post by onetimer »

Has anyone else experienced a need to masturbate more frequently after retirement. I have more time to masturbate and to take my time when doing so. I really enjoy edging for an hour or so and have more time while I am retired to do so. What about you?
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation after Retirement

Post by jemstone »

True for me. Since retirement I find myself edging 2-3 hours every morning on chaturbate and while chatting with people on ST.
mikedewars
Site Admin

Post by mikedewars »

I'm not retired yet, but now i know i have this to look forward to. I am actively working on having a retirement 'buddy' (female) to work through all those issues with me. She's looking forward to me getting to that age too. I think its gonna be fun in a year or so!
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I retired at an early age (42) and ever since, I have much more time on my hands, which leads to much more things in my hands. :lol: But yeah, at 50, I am more horny now than I ever was, even hornier when I first discovered masturbation as a kid. I guess it is true what they say about the older you get. I have always heard that the older you get, the more you revert to your childhood. Guess what, I am already there. ;)
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I think it is all related to the amount of Testosterone in one's system.

My T was low, and I could tell because my 'drive' just wasn't there.
Especially when my doctor prescribed T replacement therapy. When I went on AndroGel, my T levels went from zero to max in about a week. So did my desire. While it didn't 'give' me a raging hardon, it allowed for that to happen, and just the mere thought of sex or such started getting things to tingle.

Unfortunately AndroGel has been tied directly to prostate problems, and the risk versus the benefit made my doctor take me off the drug. Being over 50 has its other challenges as well, and although not retired per se, I find that the amount of free time one might have will allow masturbation more often as well.
jiminphila
Site Admin

Post by jiminphila »

As previously mentioned, I get the "tingle" all day long. Always was a major precummer, that hasn't stopped.
I can be totally soft and still feel my precum heading through my dick and out my hole.
Guess retirement gives us more time to Jerk Off. I'm happy with cumming every 4 or 5 days but I'm contently
playing with myself, like a 5 year old, go figure. If my computer chair could talk! Gotta sit with a towel between me and the chair because of the precum.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

Most definitely - YES!
I find that I'm always checking out this site for new stories or exploring the archive - so many horny m-m stories which are the ones I like...
Also I've found Dudesnude, Chatterbate and Chatrandom for great camming sessions whenever my wife is out!

email me of johnaked13@gmail.com if you fancy a cam, chat or own pic swap!
John
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

After taking early retirement some years ago, I find my cock is in my hand most of the day. I'm hornier now than when I was a teenager - how did I ever find time for work? ;)
wickedwitch
Site Admin

Post by wickedwitch »

I'm a female and masturbation is a daily event for me now that I've retired....
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

Nice! you ever need a hook up or inspiration, hit me up.
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I now masturbate numerous times every weekend, but when I retire I plan on playing with my "favorite toy" as often and as many times as I wish. Hell I'll walk around the house nude with my dick in my hand if I want to. Not like I don't do that now :D :lol: :twisted: :shock: :mrgreen:
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I have been retired just a few years. That being said I can't say that I masturbate more but I defined play with my cock more and more almost everyday. I don't always cum but I'm hard most of the day or at least thinking about sex. Having free time gives me more time to look at this and other sites. I really do cam more than I did when I was working. It's nice getting off with other guys and gals.
quiet1fornow
Site Admin

Post by quiet1fornow »

i have found I really do like to cam more now...I am much more into watching the other cam people become excited and how they do and love to watch their techniques...learn something to try all the time either on myself of others.... I love to edge and love to read the appreciation of a large cum load shooting out
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

I do not find that I masturbate more often (still 2-3 times a week) but I spend more time when I do masturbate. Before retiring, I masturbated and typically, came within the hour. Now that I am retired, when I masturbate, I tend to edge more and savor the feeling I have with a nice hard cock. Now I will spend 2-3 hours before I cum.

The above was written a long time ago and to update it I must add that I now masturbate every day. The rest is still pretty accurate, I edge a lot and do not cum every time I edge. Bottom line, I will masturbate 6 - 10 times a week and cum 1 - 3 times a week.
Last edited by eatmycum on Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

Oh, absolutely! I remember, right prior to my retirement, I was thinking about all the activities I'd have more time to enjoy and I guarantee you, masturbation was on the short list! And now, a few years into my retirement, I've definitely seen some increase in my masturbation activity (totally intentional), but I do have a variety of other interests as well. I love my cock, but it's not all that I do...
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

Not sure if it is more of a need or just more opportunity! :lol:
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

Oh, it's definitely a matter of opportunity; opportunity to both THINK about it more and DO it more. The two go hand in hand, don't they?
firecrotch55
Site Admin

Post by firecrotch55 »

Yes, 66 here and jerking off more now than when i was a young teen. Not as much squirting but 4-5 intense orgasms a day from my little old dicky.
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

Why stop, masturbating is too enjoyable. I wank off several times a week, sometimes more than once a day. Like others my age, more a dribble than a squirt, but still great
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Just looking through posts so if they a bjt old sorry but joined late.
Semi retired at moment but still like a good play. Although married wife off it so left to my own devices. I still have a good amount but as oldwanker says mkre of a good dribble out
Cheer