Lubrication or Dry

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
stroker1961
Site Admin

Lubrication or Dry

Post by stroker1961 »

So guys, when you masturbate, do you use a lubricants/oils etc. or go dry?

I have always been a dry guy. It seemed to me there was already a mess to clean up afterward so why add to it? On a rare occasion I'll use soap when I rub one out in the shower but that's about it.
Mickyy

Re: Lubrication or Dry

Post by Mickyy »

Mostly dry for me, although after a long session I might use some hand cream or other healing lotion as it can get a bit sore... Cut here so no foreskin to help.
barefootbi
Site Admin

Post by barefootbi »

I’m cut too, and I usually do it dry. I get a lot of precum and that’s usually all I need. About the only time I use lube is if I have already some on my hands from lubing up a dildo or vibrator that I’ve got in my ass.
himileage
Site Admin

Post by himileage »

Usually dry lube makes cum fast
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

I usually start dry and use precum making sure I taste some on the way. It its a long session I will use lube to stop getting sore. I occasionally wank using a condom which of course has its own lubrication. I know this isn't everyone favorite idea but for a change I love using one.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I like using baby oil as a lube. Never dries out or gets sticky.
red1946
Site Admin

Post by red1946 »

Coconut oil is the best and I've tried many. Doesn't dry out, smells nice and is really slippery! It's also good for your skin.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

I generally prefer dry masturbation but on occasion will lube. I have tried some of the commercial lubes and as a kid used vaseline. A few months back I discovereed what I think is the best and I have to agree with Red1945 above -- coconut oil! It is not as messy as some others, is a natural product and good for the skin too!
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

When I need a quick wank, I go dry, but when I've got more time I love using AstroGlide. It's a water based lube so it washes off easily with a warm washcloth.

Often I'll rub myself dry until it's 'time to get serious' and then I lube up. The silkiness of the lube feels really good and I can have powerful orgasms with well lubed slow strokes.
anoldie
Site Admin

Post by anoldie »

Being uncut I normally masturbate dry hoping I will produce enough precum when I'm aroused.
I have used water based lube (Boots UK) silicon based (Durex) and various skin moisturisers. If I use plastic polyurethane pants I use a little dribble of natural lube- pee. I have written about this in "Techniques" polyurethane pants.
jonni650
Site Admin

Post by jonni650 »

I like dry; like others here, my precum adds enough lube if I'm just looking to jackoff and shoot quickly. If I'm looking at a nice leisurely stroke session, I'll use an edible-friendly lotion of some kind considering I like to lick my precum up. I have also been enjoying dry rubbing and squeezing edging sessions while fully clothed. Through "painful" experience I learned how far I can go without dry rubbing myself raw.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

Now that I am old, 72 years old and three days, I prefer almond oil. The price was right and it makes my dick slippery. It seems to last long time. It also helps me get my erection,. It is important to keep my erection as hard as possible. That is one reason I am here. I need stimulation to remain hard or at least more than. I still enjoy cumming.
So here I am.
This forum is something I have been looking for for some time, probably more than five years. I'm here for a reality check. And so far I am finding it. I see my libido is "normal." As far as other people have experience with their masturbation issues. So thank you everybody for your comments. Pictures are nice to. I am straight, by the way, but seeing other pictures helps.

I should add that I am married and my wife no longer takes part. I would enjoy it if she would looked at pictures and videos with me, she will not. I will not even dare ask. So those of you who have understanding wives, should appreciate your situation.
dd3
Site Admin

Post by dd3 »

I masturbate both ways, but to really cum hard I like to use silicone based lube that is really slippery. Water based lube isn't as good for me.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

I go "both ways," too. I like to start out dry with my warm-up and then lube up as I get more aroused. I almost always finish off lubed. Astroglide for me, fellows.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I prefer dry because it's not messy ... until I finish of course! Also it's easier to prolong the session and stop anytime for awhile and tuck my dick away in my underwear without cleanup, other than maybe a few beads of precum.

I’ve also masturbate using lube, which is totally different amazing sensations, so hard to say which I really like better because I usually stroke dry for the above reasons, and the sensations of touching and tickling my cock and balls dry are also amazing.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon May 22, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obgmike
Site Admin

Post by obgmike »

I generally do it both ways, dry and lubricated. I find the best lubricant is Albolene.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I'm a dry guy too. On rare occasions I'll try something--usually lotion--but it's less messy and I can start and stop while edging and it's just my preference to go dry. I leak a fair amount of precum, but I don't actively use it as lube, though, of course, it does spread, but it's not like full lube.

I like the friction from dry that I don't get with lube.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I usually go dry as I have enough natural lube, but when I need to do it quickly, some lube works well.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

To me, dry is a young man’s game. Back then I could go either way. At 61 I can’t get enough sensation unless there’s lube.
paget54
Site Admin

Post by paget54 »

90% of my masturbation is dry. The other 10% with lube is pure heaven. I've begun using lube to play with the penis head and glans. The feeling is exquisite and something that is not nearly as pleasurable without lube.