Telephone masturbation

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
mrlovestobate
Site Admin

Telephone masturbation

Post by mrlovestobate »

when I was young, 14/15, i was obviously inexperienced and curious about most aspects of sex although I new and loved masturbating . i had read a story about wrong numbers and sexual chat, and so thought , "what the hell" , and so i started to ring random blocks of numbers from the phonebook. This was back in the 1970s . Anyway , long story short , i must have called about 100 numbers and I can report that on 5 occasions the lady of the house freely chose to talk to me. .Many didn't calling me allsorts but that 5 were awesome , all talked about sex, masturbation, their fantasies and 4 of them even masturbated with me on the phone .
lots more to say , others with similar experience or questions message me .
anoldie
Site Admin

Re: Telephone masturbation

Post by anoldie »

Do you masturbate on line?
I live in West Yorkshire my younger son in Hampshire
Would be willing to be your friend although I realise you are not recruiting at the moment.
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

Can't say that I ever made random phone calls, but my high school girlfriend and I used to talk as we lay in our beds masturbating. I loved the wordless times in the conversation where I could hear hear breathing get stronger as she neared orgasm. I usually could edge until she was peaking and we'd both come at the same time and then I'd have large ejaculations.
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

I have never really done phone masturbation except in high school and a couple of times with my wife early in our marriage. My high school sweetie and I often would lie in bed late at night talking with each other. It didn't take much for either of us to start rubbing ourselves. Just a small comment like her saying "I wish it were your fingers touching my puss instead of mine" would get me aroused quickly. We'd spend a good bit of time not speaking as we touched and rubbed ourselves as we listened to each other's breathing and occasional moaning.

Amazingly we' usually come at the same time on the phone. I could hear her getting close and it would trigger me. Her first orgasmic gasps would trigger my release and I would squirt a lot!
ric
Site Admin

Post by ric »

I've found the number of several people online and called them for phone sex.
My favorite thing to do when a telemarketer calls is if they are a woman, ask if I can suck off their boyfriend or dad, and if it's a guy, I tell them I suck cocks, and I want them to come let me suck them off. Many hang up immediately, some have led to fairly long conversations.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

I enjoy jacking off while talking to people I know. Of course they have no clue.
jerbear
Site Admin

Post by jerbear »

back when I was married, I met a lady online who was into phone sex. We had a 9 month relationship. We never met but the sex was very hot. It got where we would close our eves and it would seem like we were together. Some Saturdays we would play for hours on end. We would have sex in every room of her apartment. We make love every night before bed.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

I have enjoyed it in the past. For some reason I am finding it more difficult to find women who also enjoy anonymous phone sex. If you are female and would be interested, drop me a private message and perhaps we can have some fun together!
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

ric wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 pm I've found the number of several people online and called them for phone sex.
My favorite thing to do when a telemarketer calls is if they are a woman, ask if I can suck off their boyfriend or dad, and if it's a guy, I tell them I suck cocks, and I want them to come let me suck them off. Many hang up immediately, some have led to fairly long conversations.
That’s just excellent I think I’ll start doing that too, might even get lucky
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Wow, the random phone calls idea and the response to telemarketers… never occurred to me. Today I’d be too concerned with caller ID and the growing ability to track even burner phones to do the random calls, but I may give the telemarketer idea a try.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

solobiguy wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:14 am
ric wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 pm I've found the number of several people online and called them for phone sex.
That’s just excellent I think I’ll start doing that too, might even get lucky
I remember getting a call from Penny's credit department. I was 3/4 of the way through an amazing jack off session. My dick was so hard! I answered the phone, and when I heard her voice, i lay down the phone on my thigh and kept jacking. I enhanced the session by making nice moaning sounds. She listened.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

When I was in high school, long before the days of caller ID, I would call hot girls from my high school while masturbating and tell them what I was doing to myself (obviously not identifying myself). I was careful never to call the same girl more than once. Understandably, most girls either immediately hung up on me with some first taking the time to call me a sick pervert. But there were a handful of girls who stayed on the line and listened through my loud and vocal orgasm. One girl even encouraged me and though I can’t prove it, I think she was masturbating right along with me.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I was in abroad once and called home in the evening to make sure everything was ok. My wife was up in the bedroom as we had a walkabout phone and lying on the bed as we chatted. All of a sudden she said to me 'guess what i'm doing' !! I was a bit shocked but pretty much guessed that she had her hand between her legs and yes that's exactly what she was doing. my cock went so hard and we masturbated together 5,600 miles apart over the phone, moaning and groaning together and cumming together, both crying out in ecstasy. My cock shot my cum right up in the air and it landed on my body. It was so erotic !! Great experience !!