Ever played on cam?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
edgar55
Site Admin

Ever played on cam?

Post by edgar55 »

This is my fav way of playing, turning my cam on and enjoying the cam of a girl friend or stranger sometimes...

If you guys have done it, how did you find your jack/jill buddy? any webpage? have you sexted your phone contacts? or msn contacts?
lynard22
Site Admin

Re: Ever played on cam?

Post by lynard22 »

I have played on cam many times for friends but mostly I go to a website and play for anyone who cares to watch
ithajax
Site Admin

Post by ithajax »

I am hooked on camming. I prefer to find other guys near my age (66) and cam one-on-one using Skype with both audio and video. I especially like it when we get comfortable enough with one another to expose our entire naked bodies, face and all, and openly masturbate for each other and share the excitement of making ourselves cum. I have a handful of buddies that I can share that experience with, and when I see that they are online, my cock perks up.

P.S. I have the same username on Skype as here. If you contact me, let me know you found me here.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I am addicted to it!!!!
Sometimes I use Skype - but have recently found Cam4 and Webcamo!
Mostly seem to be married guys like me!
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Like ithajax, I am in my 60s and have become somewhat addicted to playing on cam with guys and, sometimes, with couples.I discovered chaturbate and that has been a great site for finding others over 50 who enjoy playing with their cocks. I am cut and especially like chatting and playing with uncut guys. I do not feel the need to cum, though I sometimes will, but I can edge for hours, just as I can when reading solotouch stories.
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

Yeah, I have quite a few times. I used to have a regular cam buddy, and we would jerk for 3 or 4 hours at a time. Camming adds to the intensity of the session, and there's kind of a rush that goes with it.

One pet peeve about camming I have though, is when a guy shuts off his cam right after he cums without saying a word. I like to stay on for a couple of minutes afterward and enjoy the lingering feeling of an intense orgasm.
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I found a site called Chatrandom that is not supposed to be for sex chat but is free. If you don't join them you can be on cam anyway. Trust me...there are more naked people on there than ones with clothes on!

I have chatted with both women, men and teenage girls on this site. You will spend a lot of time just clicking until someone stops and watches you. My best time was a married lady in her 30's who sat and chatted with me while she opened her robe and played with herself. She even got a toy out when I asked her if she had any and used it too. Be both ended up cumming on cam for each other.
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

I love to play on cam. I have used Skype and Cam4. Would love to find a regular and a mature lady to cam with. I am oldman45901 on Skype. If you see me there join me.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I do it as often as I can with other guys... first in chat rooms until they tightened them up - now on Skype or Chatroulete - feel free to email me if you'd like to hook up...

johnaked13@gmail.com

PS It seems that there are more married guys out there doing the same...
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I've only Skyped twice, with the same guy, who had done it many times and wanted to be watched. I met him on ST chat. I was alone the first time we Skyped and my wife was with me the second time. She really got into it and joined in. Although she didn't cum on cam, it led to a very hot session and she stayed horny through three or four orgasms after the Skype. Yes, we owe that guy some climaxes -- and as we are rapidly growing more comfortable with an expanding sexual horizons, he is likely to get them soon.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Never on cam - I prefer to be watched (and watch) in person.
mondo103
Site Admin

Post by mondo103 »

yea, I have used skype to masturbate with several people over the last year. I got the hottest when my partner was a TG and willing to eat their own cum along with me. Man, that was so hot, we both masturbated in front of each other and then came at the same time. We both came in a glass and then drank our cum at the same time. Was so hot!!! get me hard all over again just thinking about it. given the same opportunity, I would not hesitate to do it again and again.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

just a quick note to say, i was mondo, now i'm eatmycum.
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Always been a bit shy to get on cam really but i know a fair few guys who like it, mainly older guys. They have tried to persuade me but not took offers yet maybe one day i will find the nerve to join ya all
Cheers
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

Never on skype but several times on chaturbate and chatrandom. I've always cum really hard when on cam. I do like seeing other cum live and like to provide some entertainment for others.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I first choose a cam to watch myself jack off about one month ago. Over the weeks I have slowly migrated toward watching other men jack off as found on the Internet. I have added that in stimulated by pictures of other men's dicks. I am 72 years old and this is all new to me. I found that I need help keeping my cock hard and pictures help. Even using this form helps. In fact, I am jotting off now.

I have a picture of myself jacking off as well as a video online. I put up a website for pictures of me jacking off.

Then, one day last week I agreed to use Skype to jack off while another guy jacked off. It really didn't help that much and is actually kind of tedious. I don't know, maybe I had the wrong frame of mind. Anyway, things change for me mightily. I am open to new ideas, but I remain straight. Would I ever touch another man's cock I don't know? It's too late in the game anyway. The idea helps keep my dick hard, keep the idea handy.
pokerface
Site Admin

Post by pokerface »

Sometimes I broadcast on Chaturbate. Feels good that someone is watching."Pokerface69692"
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Nothing hotter than watching each other on cam (especially someone you don't know). I use Chaturbate and take the girls private with my tokens. So darn hot!!
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

I use Chaturbate and Camfuze, will have a session tomorrow evening after wife goes to work...
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I haven't yet broadcast myself on cam, but I like watching other men stroke their cocks and jack off on cam (on Chaturbate mostly), while I jack off. I enjoy the exhibitionists, not those jacking for tokens. Its fun getting in a private chat and talking dirty to another man to help make him cum. I love to cum just after seeing the other guy shoot his load.
Last edited by rathb69 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.