Moderators Wanted

The latest news and announcements at Solotouch
trelaina
Site Admin

Moderators Wanted

Post by trelaina »

SoloTouch Curators/Moderators Needed

We’re looking for some great men and women to help moderate and foster a sense of community at Solotouch.

Responsibilities

As a moderator, you’ll ensure that forum posts and chat conversations are appropriate and follow the posting rules, which you will be provided with. Stuff like, no advertisements, no flaming of other members, nothing illegal, etc. If required, you’ll be responsible for banning members and deleting posts that do not comply.
Your curation responsibilities will be to create interesting and engaging topic posts and polls. Simply put, get and keep people talking at SoloTouch.

You choose if you’d like to work with the Chat, Forum or both.

Requirements

To be considered as a SoloTouch mod, you should be an active contributor to SoloTouch. You should also be interested in initiating topics at the new forum, commenting on other posts, creating member polls and chatting. Essentially, you should want to be an active member of the site.

Information Needed

To be considered, please submit the following information:
• Time Zone
• Why would you want to be a mod
• Number of hours you will be on the site
• Which hours/schedule would you be modding in general
• Would you mod the gay, straight or both chats or prefer only Forum

Why should you be a mod?

All moderators will be compensated with a free membership to Yanks.com and/or ClubStroke.net, both premium masturbation members sites.

Contact

If interested, please contact Billie at support at solotouch.com.
mrskorup
Site Admin

Re: Moderators Wanted

Post by mrskorup »

i would love to apply ofr the moderator position... but seeing as i am using an xbox and not a computer to view the website, it may greatly hinder my ability to do my job :D though if you do need me, you know where to find me :D