Phone Masturbation Buddies

Personals for couples and those who may not fit the other limited categories
tulip2762
Site Admin

Phone Masturbation Buddies

Post by tulip2762 »

Hey I'm new around here but I would love to make some phone buddies to masturbate with. I'm a 33 year old, straight, professional female and I would like to find some female friends who will share their experience with me over the phone. I would also love some couples who would share their experience with me as well. Like pen pals but only sex and masturbation on the phone :-) If anyone would me interested in talking please let me know. I am pretty shy so I don't intend to ever share pics but I have been craving some connection to other people sexually lately so I thought this would be a good way to come out of my shell so to speak.
mikedewars
Site Admin

Re: Phone Masturbation Buddies

Post by mikedewars »

I'd be happy to try some phone masturbation with you.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

Such a shame that so few people have posted in response here. Perhaps they are like me, did not realize this forum existed. I have been a Solotouch reader for years and have been writing of my own experiences for a while now.

I would love to share some phone fun with a female. I love to hear a woman cum --- usually more than once! :D
CaryMontalvo
Site Admin

Post by CaryMontalvo »

Too bad there aren't more "Jills" responding to your post. At the risk of an eyeroll (not another guy!), I will add my name to the list here of men who enjoy phone masturbation stories. Don't mean to offend by responding even though I'm not in your requested category -- just hopeful that you may respond. In any case, Have a great day.
larry69
Site Admin

Post by larry69 »

I would be interested
modestomole
Site Admin

Post by modestomole »

I would love to be your masturbating buddy just look up my profile or sext me, I love making/ hearing a woman cum its so so hot,I am also a man who likes to tell naughty bedtime stories xxxxxxx version guarantees to make you cream good
modestomole
Site Admin

Post by modestomole »

modestomole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:12 am I would love to be your masturbating buddy just look up my profile or sext me, I love making/ hearing a woman cum its so so hot,I am also a man who likes to tell naughty bedtime stories xxxxxxx version guarantees to make you cream good
longandharduk

Post by longandharduk »

Interested and open!