Scared

Personals for women looking to meet other women
thatgirl
Site Admin

Scared

Post by thatgirl »

Girl wanting to have an intimate fling with another girl but is completely terrified to do this. Help?
lilymanilli
Site Admin

Re: Scared

Post by lilymanilli »

I can relate to feeling scared about doing something new. What in particular scares you?
thatgirl
Site Admin

Post by thatgirl »

Just scared to do it I suppose
shyteacher
Site Admin

Post by shyteacher »

Try online dating to start - gives you the chance to talk to someone at leisure and anoymously before deciding how to go forward. Just be aware that people online aren't always the same in real life, and be careful what you reveal about yourself. I'm sure if you stick around here and share a little about yourself you'll find someone to chat to, even if they're not close enough to have an intimate relationship with.
annette
Site Admin

Post by annette »

I think a lot of us are in the same boat, I know I am as well but to scared to actually pull the trigger...
hollyvictoria
Site Admin

Post by hollyvictoria »

hi Everyone
I know its an old Post im replying to...BUT.... if anyone wants to talk /ask questions.. i would always be willing to help out!
Holly x
fukit
Site Admin

Post by fukit »

No one else is in here? Lately?
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Sometimes it gets slow...
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I wish that I could help. It is one of my fantasies to watch two women fucking each other. Maybe if you had a referee like a male standing by as you met your "girlfriend" you could be introduced. And then you can begin a chat a little bit of touching and feeling. Makes me hot just the think about it. I love to be the referee.
honormyclit
Site Admin

Post by honormyclit »

I'm scared too but I decided that talking about it with strangers online in the context of masturbating was a really good start.