A plaything for you

Personals for men looking to meet women
jimz1000
Site Admin

A plaything for you

Post by jimz1000 »

I am looking for online or in person contact with a take charge woman.

I would love to find a woman who would like to have discreet meetings where I serve at your pleasure. I believe that men are sexually subordinate to women, and that women should cuckold men and humiliate them. You do not need to have sex with me to order me around--that's up to you and I get pleasure from serving you.

Perhaps you may want me to perform small chores around the house while nude. Perhaps you want to watch me masturbate while you remain clothed. You could train me to not cum so soon (cock control), or mock me for being the premature ejaculator I am. Perhaps you want to dress me in panties and lingerie. Perhaps you want me to lick your body or your pussy while I touch myself. Maybe you will even want to have me put my penis in you and laugh as I come right away and make me lick my cum out of the condom.

You may want to fuck your man in front of me to show me a real man in action. You could gather your girlfriends together and have me be the naked servant, laughing as I get hard carrying out simple requests. You could give me assignments to be completed by posting pictures or videos. Whatever would amuse you and keep me serving you I'd enjoy.