Pittsburgh friendly jacking and jilling

Personals for men looking to meet women
linkinpinkies
Site Admin

Pittsburgh friendly jacking and jilling

Post by linkinpinkies »

The odds are against it, of course, but if any site might get the point, it would be this one.

I am not going to say much about myself until I get some sense that there is a positive response. After that, I would love to get down to details. I will just say that I am a nice looking, lean and fit guy, late 50's. An executive type on the surface, with an artistic, bohemian background.

I am not looking for romance, I am not looking for true love. I have that with a wonderful woman, my wife. There is nothing lacking in our sex lives, not even jacking and jilling, but without going into details, I have been exposed to how nice and friendly sharing that activity can be. Maybe touching each other, maybe not, whatever works for you. Maybe doing something as incredibly personal as showing each other favorite Internet sites that we each think are turn ons, with the acceptance that can engender.

As I say, this will probably fall on deaf ears, but we can dream, can't we? (In fact, it is often our favorite past time, isn't it!)